Sign in to follow this  
lengcm

Ultrasone Edition 7

Poor guy! He's getting a thrashing! Maybe the Ad men didn't get a chance to have a say in the design (except for the presentarion box!) & the engineer was given full reign hence the emphasis on the quality of construction & hopefully the sound quality.

ya ... lets wait for the perviews from head Fi !!! better ?? but still too expensive !! can buy a R-10 after saving more wub.gif !!!

the piano black finish looks very stylo..

hopefully they are as good as their price tag innocent.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif

the white cables are prob a signal for the consumers to get their own cables for it like the senns. they made it so ugly, people are forced to buy new cables. lets see if ultrasone offers a $$$$ upgrade cables for it as well. no.gif

Impression from Jan Meier on Headwize:

http://headwize2.powerpill.org/ubb/showpag...fnum=1&tid=6484

After 48hrs listening impression doesn't sound too fantastic for a can that costs as much as >3000.

Perhaps it requires a lot more break in. Something in the 200-300 region would be nice. I have a feeling this won't compete directly with the king , though unsure.gif

Yea that's what I think too...

Still, for that kind of money they better make a can that can really sing and not just some nice ones that sound like 200-300 dollars rolleyes.gif

Hopefully further reviews can prove me wrong though

lets wait ... hearing from the preview it seem that the built is not that cooL ! but is kinda Too XxX .. for 3000USD ... man .. if i have the cash i rather get the king of the kings ( R-10 ) wub.giflaugh.gif