Sign in to follow this  
lengcm

Ultrasone Edition 7

Because we didn't hype it enough either!

Well I think Ultrasone never got enough exposure for sure - pity El Scorcho or Caveman didn't come to any meets to demo their stuff. However, being a distributor needs minimum sales as well.

But maybe why Aural Focus dropped the line is because both El Scorcho and Caveman found something else to do that is more rewarding and not because sales were poor. I remember El Scorcho dropping the price because of increasing sales of the HFI-650. So hey you never know why. But he did mention that he didn't get too much support from sgheadphone members.

I think it would have helped if they did bring it along to the meet, I would have been interested to hear it definitely.

Hey hey, enuff depressing business talk. Back to the edition 7. I'm intrigued, I must say, and have also sent them a mail to ask for more info. I really hope it lives up to the hype (though I'm, worried about the price unsure.gif )

El,

with 7 pages dedicated to the 7 and a limited prod run of 999 it aint gonna be cheap. My wild guess would be above 1k sing. LOL

I've been informed by my contact at Ultrasone that the edition 7 retails for 2690 euros (shipping not included). You'd have to be w00t.gif to even think about it.

Edited by El Scorcho

with L3000 from AT and edition 7 from ultrasone, i wonder which headphone maker will come out with another multikilobuck headphone to 'chop' us. mad.gif

don't worry zen.. next year u will see another one by AT.. premium one!! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

but that grado.. for sure.. it's expensive.. the new one rite?

hm.. wad else.. I think no morela

I've been informed by my contact at Ultrasone that the edition 7 retails for 2690 euros (shipping not included). You'd have to be w00t.gif to even think about it.

Did someone mentioned headphonecrazy's name? laugh.gif

Got any sneak pics to show what it looks like?

Sorry, wrong info ... it's actually 2690 euros. I think maybe the whole of SG Headphones gotta chip in just to buy one .... wacko.gif

Ultrasone tells me pics - of the actual thing, not teaser pics - will be posted soon.