Sign in to follow this  
tmc01grady

Wireless Headphones

Hi folks, I am looking to get a wireless headphone for the convenience of it. I've tried to read around but mostly I could only get information on Sennheiser ones.

From what I read, I would think the RS45 is a nice fit for me. But I think I would like to get some advice from the experienced pple on this forum. I would mostly be using it for watching shows and listening to music from my PC plus some occasional late night soccer. I am looking for volume control function on the headphone too.

Any recommendations on which to get and where I should be looking for my headphone?

Edited by tmc01grady

It's because of bandwidth issues. Will U be interested if I can get it from overseas? PM me with your contact no. and I will keep U in touch. In the meantime, U should check out what's available locally and audition the sound.

Edited by Mackie

Heaven knows............don't forget this is S'pore................a land of the conservative and prudent.

It might be because the FM frequency it's using is higher than the normal radio frequency range that normal consumers are allowed to operate under.

863.3 MHz/ 863.9 MHz

Heaven knows............don't forget this is S'pore................a land of the conservative and prudent.

Singapore has always been ultra cautious about frequency. Even the World radios sold here are models with limited bandwidth (you can bypass it of course but that would be illegal). You wouldn't want to do anything illegal now would you ;-)

You wouldn't want to do anything illegal now would you ;-)
Looking back................I should be imprisoned by now...........muhahahahaha.........