Sign in to follow this  
kenshinz

New Shure's E3c ?

Don't think so. But you can order them from Toddthevinyljunkie.com, currently having a 10% off for headphones. (If you do, let me know, cause I may want to tongpang some items.) Takes about a week to send to Spore and comes with a 2year warranty. Spore Shure apparently only offers a vague 1 year warranty.

My pair of E3Cs will be at the Meet on Sat pm for those interested in trying them. ;-)

My pair of E3Cs will be at the Meet on Sat pm for those interested in trying them. ;-)

Yes !!!! haha need to queue to try out or not tongue.gif

Ok Scribex ... will let u know if I do decide to purchase them from the website cool.gif

How do u like your pair so far? thinking of using them for my iriver ihp-120 laugh.gif

Edited by bummer

Kenshinz, no need to queue, just clean ears first lol.gif

Bummer, its overall a fantastic package, great for on the move. Easy to drive on my ipod, very lively, tight accurate bass. Even with my 160btr mp3s, starting to pick out more details. Very comfortable and easy to put on to get a good seal. Won't hear the phone ring or your wife calling you when music is on tongue.gif. My guess is it is not an Ety killer, but does maim the Etys somewhat in some parts of its anatomy lol.gif

I have these on hand for this very purpose...

http://www.freshening.com.sg/intro.htm#wipes

The individually wrapped isopropyl alcohol wipes. Smells like hospital!

Would be interesing to hear the difference between the two.