Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

My name is HPC & I'm a Headphonaholic !

Too much of a good thing already!

I think it is about time someone starts a "Headphonaholic Anonymous" thread on sgheadphones.

I will volunteer to be member number one. rolleyes.gif

What is the minimum number of cans one must own or used to own to qualify?

Too much of a good thing already!

I think it is about time someone starts a "Headphonaholic Anonymous" thread on sgheadphones.

I will volunteer to be member number one. rolleyes.gif

What is the minimum number of cans one must own or used to own to qualify?

3 pairs + minimum number 3 x access per day to sgheadphones I guess rolleyes.gif

I can quit anytime I want... Yeah right!

There will be alot opf people who qualifiy, even me. Presently have 'only' 4 cans with 1 (or 2) more coming. My computer is never off so I can login anytime as long as I'm around. At least I don't do that at work anymore! Too BZ anyway.

I think it's not just how many headphones you presently own but how many you've gone through in a year. No one can beat your record yet, hail HPC! You haven't even mentioned your other headphone related equipment!

Man, the only serious headphone I had is my HP890. Though I'm getting a senn later down the line to pair it up with the amp I'm getting from naz. Can't wait to get it though the parting of the dough I can wait. haha.

SIgh I need one more!

If only I hadn't sold my ksc-35! tongue.gif

lol.giflol.gif

You should qualify because of the quality of your gear & you don't have a job yet!

Looks like I'm member number 3. LOL Having cut down from 20 odd headphones to 5 serious one maybe I can be role model LOL rolleyes.gif

Hmm, I have also one HD600, one Sennheiser MX-500 and one rather broken Philips Hp 890 laugh.gif Btw, I got the Philips used rather cheap... The right side does make a crackling noise when there is bass one the recording, can anybody help? Ehm, and I think that I'm logged in far more often than three times a day laugh.gif

hmm lets see. i have beyer 880, etys, mx500, 2X sony 888, ex70 and many misc headphones and earbuds. do i qualify? btw i don't have a job too!

How about more than one of the same headphones?

I have 2X AKG K55, 1X AKG K1000, 1X Ross Pro Studio Monitor 'phones, and a few odd ear-buds.

I am selling my K1000 now though - I want to put the money towards some decent active studio monitors. Plus it was kind of boreing haveing a system with not one fault! lol! blush.gif

Edited by Tenson