N@Z

Headphone Sightings

Saw some comedy show while flicking through channels. A guy had CD3k's while takeing the piss out of D.J's.

I commented to my girlfriend as I was like 'wow look, he has CD3k's!!' but she was not impressed! lol.gif

Ok... a year ago I would have said that you are all weird geeks.

But oft late i think i'm fast becoming one myself. I'm starting to notice headphones that people are wearing.... on the streets, in the gym, in school, on buses, etc. I need a pyschiatrist.... wacko.gif

Welcome to the wacko.gif club...

Did anyone else notice on Nelly Furtado's latest music video, I think she was wearing the HD580.

after the mini meet, we were off to kfc's for dinner... i saw this guy wearing 7506's walking down... but we walked ahead of him... later at kfc we saw him again...with the 7506's no less....

maybe its a sign for somebody... *nudge nudge wink wink kenshinz*

Went to have lunch at McDs today with my son & saw one of the posters there showing a guy wearing what appeared to be like AKG headphones (the one with golden enclosure trim).

Watched MTV diaries today and saw Ashanti use a BeyerDynamic DT-770pro in a french radio station to record a personalised version of her song "Baby" for the station. She looked kinda sexy in it....ummm

Saw the exact same type of headphones on HBO again. The movie was Bad Company starring Sir Anthony Hopkins & (the loud) CHRIS ROCK! It was worn by one of the CIA agents. Saw a few others that looked like the silver Sony V600/700(?) too.

i happened to see an AKG truck parking at the roadside, outside of a shop, but it's too dark for me as i was on my way home at nite that day. hehe...first time saw a headphones truck smile.gif

AKG make more than just headphones, lah! (lah, I don't know what it means but sometimes I just feel like saying it!)

Can anyone identify the headphones the older inspector was using in Patlabor III?

yes, I know it's an anime, but they look like wooden Audio Technicas. no?

Earlier today while I was accompanying my son watch an old Warner Bros cartoon of Barney Bear on Cartoon Network, saw him wearing those old fashioned 'grado look' bakelite headphones. Obviously not real ones but nevertheless I was impressed with the detail as it was drawn very close to the real thing with the twin cables & twin headband ala Senn HD25. What made me remember was the night before I saw the Pearl Harbour movie re-run on HBO which showed them wearing something similar in the planes.

The toon also showed a tubed amplifier with all the details of the tubes. The don't make cartoons like they used to, so much attention to detail.

Saw the drummer of Blink 182 on MTV wearing Beyer DT770pros... COOL! cool.gif

saw at guy at suntec wearing shure e3!

he hook the cable over the ears to reduce microphonics and use what looklike a HDD player(can't see the brand).

i'm pretty sure it is the shure as i'm right behind him on the escalator.

is it any1 from here? sleep.gif