N@Z

Headphone Sightings

Bet it was Scriberex!

I saw one dude on the bus with these cheap cans. He looked funny. tongue.gif

Hi N@z, hmmm.... I was at Suntec on Sunday to buy the GP mouse charger. But can't remember if I had my E3Cs on.

Apart from my own, my mini order also included 2 other E3Cs for fellow sghpers. But I saw this other guy putting on a pair of E3Cs over the weekend, so I reckon there are quite a few of these lurking around.

hmm!!!....

closet headphoners!!!

we MUST get them here!!

who knows, somebody in sg might have an R10!!??!!

Just saw a Hong Kong advert on AIDS awareness.

When the artises are recording in the studio,they were using what look like the Sony CD3K

Saw one of my lecturers with Senns PX250C.

Heard that he is doing some research with the FYP students on some driver units.

Just found out the range of facilities the lab in my school have.

Saw on tv, a comedy series, the beyer DT-150's being worn by one of the main characters. It was part of equipment worn to detect people talking from afar. I dont know how effective it was since there was no amp tongue.gif Quite sadly though, my heart ached when i saw it being tossed into the garbage can! hammer.gifppth.gif

LOL! Dude, if I ever decide to sell mine you'd be the first to know!

Saw a guy at Orchard road (near John Little, while I was there with Blues, Kenshin & Mat) wearing what appeared to be the Koss KSC-50 clip-on, a silent member here perhaps?

Lots of good luck sighting headphones yesterday. Saw a Sennheiser HD497 on a college student, 2 koss ksc 50s, AND a Shure 2c (i think its the 2c model) on a guy at the gym. Wow!

Darn... this disease is spreading like wild fire. party.gif

Unfortunately all the wearers were guys. We need to figure out a way to get members of the opposite sex to enter the foray here. (this is really beneficial to us fellas in the long run... think about it, a wife/gf who prefers the Orpheus over some stupid sparkling rocks) wink.gif

Orpheus is just as shiny dude! Havent u seen the pic of the proud mom teaching her twin babies on the proper usage of the orpheus with the twin outputs.

I can see it now.....

*Honey, as my wedding gift to you, here is the Orpheus for u love...*

tongue.gif

In yer dreams guys! laugh.gif

I was watching "We are R.E.M." a local kids detective show when i realised that the baddie was this lady wearing a pair of white DT-150's geez it was beautiful.... the sides were white while the headband was black. AGAIN my heart ached when i saw her throw down the pair to 'run away'.

no.gif

I seem to be seeing DT-150s lately.... i wonder why, is it a sign??? innocent.gif

Flipped through one of my friend's highschool alumni newsletter. What do I see? A picture of a girl wearing a HD580 in a language lab!!! they use the freaking HD580 for language classes. blink.gif

I guess the principle is an audiophile.

on Get Real last night, at the class95 studio. Mark Richmond was using Beyers, I dunno the model, but it was one of the expensive ones.