bulkie

OMG......my etys and pcdp got stolen........

N@Z, actually I was using my first meta42 with the Etys. I know it sounds like its all there, its just..no "slam" to the bass, for lack of better words.

guyferd: I heard the 770s too..also,just TOO much bass for me. until that day, I never really thought I'd say "too much bass" too happy.gif

lol.. precisely

That's the main reason they are recommended everywhere.. esp to newbie.. who are bass heads( me included blush.gif )

people like us are so used to the subwoofer impact, like my previous klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers... so getting a bass leaner than that.. is something I can't really tolerate(which is why I sold my dt250..although more balanced than dt770 but lacks the impact and oomph!)

lol

should change your custom title to basshead. biggrin.gif

I mean, I come from a computer-hobbyist background too what, so's bulkie, but even then, the 770s are just TOO much haha..

LOL!!!

yeah.. I don't know leh...

but one thing I just found out.. the koss ksc-35 driven from creek obh-11se hor.. actually gives 80-90 percent of the bass impact that dt770has. the 10-20 percent is because lack of quality bass. It has the depth and quantity, but unlike dt770pro, koss' bass is usually looser and not very quality.. u know tongue.gif

so it's actually a very bass heavy can(ksc-35)

no lah.. bass head is like.. abit vulgar leh.. like f***head.. or pe***head... later gives wrong impression.. lol.. when I first heard bass head. i thought it was some kinda vulgar word too!!

hohohoh headphone.gif