bulkie

OMG......my etys and pcdp got stolen........

Left it in my lecture room during my lunchbreak....................and the next thing i noe...............its gone............................. mad.gif

Whats more, my 1 mth old HDD just died on me, forcing me to buy a brand new one today.

What else more can go wrong................I cant live without my etys.

unsure.gif

Sorry to hear that. Never leave your stuff around unattended, esp if its stuff other students also 'want'. Lost two bloody good phones in camp $%^&*()*&^%$%^&*(

Maybe the thief would be dumb enough to sell it in school and you could catch him? Etys are very rare...

aw man. sorry to hear about it bulkie.

I always take these kinda things positively..time to shop for new stuff!! wink.gif

Hey bulkie. The porta corda II and Sony MDR-7056 is still in Perth. If you wish to use it till you get a new set-up let me know.

Sorry to hear about it.

Aww mann... that sucks. I had my 1 week old Sony pocket radio & MX-400 stolen from the office last few months back so I know exactly how you feel. I don't even leave my room unlocked during lunchtime anymore as I have to bring my etys to the office now as the eggos look too obvious.

Ablaze is correct, look at it positively & take it as a learning experience and also you can look for new gear. Of course it doesn't help your wallet much though.

Ablaze and N@Z : yeah perhaps u guys are right, time to buy new stuffs.......... party.gif

Rameish : thanks for the offer, its really kind of u. i guess i'll just hang on a while with what i have now b4 i get a new pair of cans and pcdp.

headphone.gif

Bulkie, once bitten (by the etys) forever smitten eh?

Tell me abt it guys, etys in my opinion (im a freaking basshead) really rocks.

I guess its gonna be my senns for the time being, gonna consider seriously what im getting next.

party.gif

Had you kept your Ety's abalze you could have tried it on your multi buffered META & listened to a new level of bass experience with them. Still not visceral like normal headphones but astonishing amount of bass detail.

bulkie: you're a basshead and you like the Etys? no visceral bass! ohmy.gif

Yeah I was trying to say im such a bassfreak but yet i like etys. I would take them over a pair of DT770pros anytime................

rolleyes.gif dt770pros..................<------- over-rated pair of cans

bulkie... you aren't kidding me right?

dt770pro has the best bass that I've heard of.. unless anyone can convince me otherwise..

the impact is really like subwoofer.. unless your setup or amp is not matching

with creek obh-11 , it's darn good!!

Over rated? maybe.. because everytime people ask for 'bass headphone' these things get a mention.