Sign in to follow this  
Scriberex

Ety P to S adapter -Buy original or DIY?

Hi, I'm thinking of ordering the ER4P, and wondering whether the original Ety P to S adapter is worth the extra US$45, for what appears to be a cable, resisters and plugs.

I'm not technically equiped to diy my own cable, but have no idea who can help me make it, and whether the cable will be as effective as the original version.

Can any of the Ety owners here share your thoughts and experiences? It would be great to find out that some local talented diyer can/has make/made a more superior adapter than the original.

Cheers!

Scriberex

scriberex, may i draw your attention to my thread here:

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?showtopic=1882

alamak! lol.gif

anyway, you might want to consider a xin supermicro amp, which has a as/p convertor built in, not to mention crossfeed too. party.gif

HmmZzz... interest check for powerbuy for Supermicro? tongue.gif

Looks like I can copy u once again... happy.gif

lets see.. e3c, then send back, er4p... now this.. wub.gif

Er, best to contact people who own the products and try out for yourself. tongue.gif

I plan to wait till the Superdual comes out then decide, maybe be another guinea pig.

By the way, if you want a diy, we also have a talented bunch of diyers who can make really good portable amps and cables. Try Firefox, Fishball79, Tropicalrips, Jasonhanjk, yekim, etc.