Mackie

Power Buy: BeyerDynamic DT880 (CLOSED)

mackie, why don't you order some more? I mean.. if the response is good, why not?

provided your relatives have the stock.

Deal like this doesn't come by very frequently ya know .kekekeke...tongue.gif

But I am afraid when the next head-fi meet comes, almost everyone will be wearing a pair of dt880 on their head!! lOl... like uniform liddat.. everyone has the same can.

muahahhaa

Oak and Guyferd,

Ah yes, I have to be careful as there are a few cases of MIAs (not from this forum) and that puts me on alert on the financial part of this deal.

As promised, my relative can only sell these cans at this discrete price to clear his inventory. Owing to the strong Euro, there's no way he can deliver fresh stocks at this price despite having a good discussion with him. However, I can get new stocks through him at a price still cheaper than local ones.

Therefore, the current power buy is gonna be a one off thing. Please do not hesitate.

Got it Matbon.

Pipee, X_yoshiki and Rawhit,

Please respond if U have made your decisions as stocks are reducing fast but U chaps are on top of the pending list. Please specify whether it's a yes or no so that I can make an accurate tally. happy.gif

ivansen,

U're also on the pending list until money transfer is made, so please hurry. I hope to be able to receive the stocks sometime on the 16-22nd week, ahead of our headphones symposium suggested by Oakey. party.gif

Edited by Mackie

Dear all,

Owing to the instability of the forum in recent days, I suggest all communication on this subject be diverted to my email address mackiepcm@yahoo.com.sg. This will assure faster response from me as enquiries and orders have been picking up at an alarming speed on this and other forums. Since I started the power buy from here, priority is given to members of this forum on the pending list.

Try my luck here.

Mackie,

I'll make my decision after I hear it during the meet. Please give other people who wants it now priority. It's only fair to you.

Dear all, at the rate we're going, I expect the cans are ready for collection around the week of June 16-20.

Pipee, if U wish to ride along this shipment, U may wanna try the cans at my place.

Mackie,

Interested if the price is good. Currently using the DT770. Is there a big difference between the 2?

mackie, try to get it as soon as possible(possible 16? kekeke), coz I am dying of boredom.. "I can't live without music" just as my title suggests tongue.gif

axl,

dt770pro has way more bass than 880 but 880 has better soundstage, vocal and the reproduction of instrument. Also I feel that the 770 is a bit sibilant on the hi end.

Hope this helps smile.gif If possible keep your dt770. I find they work best with techno. So you might be missing it with the 880 headphone.gif

mackie, try to get it as soon as possible(possible 16? kekeke), coz I am dying of boredom.. "I can't live without music" just as my title suggests tongue.gif

Yeah me too.......... blink.gif

To all who have ordered, processing for upcoming shipment is almost done and I think stocks may be ready for collection in the week of June 16-22. Will contact U guys individually once package arrives. happy.gif