Mackie

Power Buy: BeyerDynamic DT880 (CLOSED)

..tidal wave of cans..

wah.. imagine man, paradise. w00t.gif

Alrighty guys,

I'm arranging collection on Thurs-Fri. After giving some thought, I prefer to use my workplace as the pickup point. Those who lives in the North-West region can choose to collect the cans from my home at Choa Chu Kang Crescent.

My office is situated at 100 Cecil Street, The Globe. Building is easily recognizible by the Thai Airways office on the ground floor. Call me on the mobile at 96957332 and I'll meet U at the lobby.

See y'all.

U have pm. As mentioned in the power buy, quotation of price is best kept discreet and confidential. Thanks for your understanding. wink.gif

finally.. party.gif

mackie, alright.. I will see you on that day itself(thursday laugh.gif )

will give you a call before that to arrange happy.gif

COngrats to all DT880 owners. Hope you will love the cans as much as I do. Can't remember, did I own the K501? Hmmmm ... where is it?

Non related posts have been deleted.

Just curious Mackie, how many of us here actually bought the cans from you? From what I read, there were many queries but not sure how many have confirmed their purchase! happy.gif

More than half of the available stocks were sold to members of this forum, others were taken up by other forums. At one stage, combined queries were more than the stocks available. wacko.gif

Mackie, I trust you've informed the guys who bought the 880s from the other forums about the existence of our humble lil place here? wink.gif

Alrighty team Beyers! Collection dates are Weds-Fri (Jun 18-20). w00t.gif

As yet, all of U prefer my office as LZ. My working hours are 7am to 4pm. Please plan your schedule and revert to me on your chosen day/time. Thanks and enjoy. headphone.gif