ablaze

Music: Chyi the complete collection

hey sounds nice through my comp speakers. ya and it is reverby but not too serious to destroy the whole thing? woah u still put fadeout ah!

yeah, pro right haha laugh.gif

this is one of the very few tracks I like on the album..and one of the less echo-ey ones already.. rolleyes.gif

well if anybody's interested in taking the album, drop me a pm wink.gif

agree.. it's abit echoey... not to my liking..

sounds very unnatural unsure.gif

If you like guitar music but don't mind a little blusey singing I recommend Eric clapton. Reptile is a good CD. The opening track with the same name is an instrumental. Should sound awesome on your EMP & CD3K not sure if the HDCD encoding 'goodness' will transfer to your source.

I love clapton!!

tears in heaven and change the world are my favourites song!

what about you, naz?

hmmm, wmp9 does support hdcd after microsoft bought over the competition(again). not sure if there are any improvments.

All time fav is Wonderful Tonight. I can even play that on guitar, albeit badly blush.gif (Also Led Zeppelin's Stairway to heaven, great intro).

Tears in heaven & Change the World is also good, plus reptile stands out. I like nearly all his songs. His signature guitar & vocal timbre is what I like about him.

Another good CD is Collective Soul same album title (1995). This is rock with emphasis on guitar riffs. Vocals are good too. Very well produced, you'd expect so since most of the band members are producers/musicians turned super group.

Staying with the blues theme, The Essential Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble (Limited Edition Double CD). Country blues falvour. Great fat & warm fender tone. Love his style & cheeky vocals.

hey naz! I also like collective souls!! lol.. I guess we have similar tastes eh

I like the song 'shine' and 'the world I know'

the guitars are great.. I agree happy.gif

Cool, very rare to find friends with same taste as me. Any recommendations from you?

Well.. I don't know if you like bon jovi, but I generally like their songs. Personal favourites are "Always" , "bed of roses" , "say it isn't so", "it's my life" , "lie to me" , "midnight in chelsea" , "someday I'll be saturday night"

Actually I was influenced alot by my uncle who used to listen to rock and stuffs and have a great collections of nirvana, scorpions, metallica, bon jovi, etc. All of them in cassettes though..

I first heard 'always' in 1995 I believe.. when I was still in .. say primary 3?

I like cranberries too.. some favourites are 'zombie' , 'ode to my family' , 'analyse' , 'linger'

I also listen alot to joe satriani.Do you like joe ? I find his guitar skill superb.. truly a class in his own. I like his 'love thing' , 'always with me always with you' ,and 'rubina'

Michael Learns to Rock is also one of my all time favourite !Basically I love all their songs! It makes their cd worthwhile to buy.. unlike some artists.. where only a handful of their songs are good.

Peter cetera's song has always accompanied my sweet night.Basically I love all his songs too.His voice is somewhat special and carries weight to them wink.gif

Woah.. it's gettng very long.. basically just to mention, I like U2, The Corrs and Savage Garden too. Lol.. I am more into pop huh.. headphone.gif

What about you? care to mention some of your favourite artistes, bands, musicians?

Never been a big fan of Bon Jovi but I don't mind listening to them on the radio. I used to listen to alot of Metallica when I was in university. I have all their albums up to the Black CD. After that their sound became very corporate. Still like cranberries, her voice is so haunting "ode..." is my fav. & my son is frightened of the song "Promises" probably due to the video.

Basically any rock guitarist I will like. Satriani is good but I prefer a more raw or unprocessed sound.

Micheal Learns to Rock, Coors, Savage Garden... same as Bon Jovi. Peter Cetera I avoid like the plague! Hehehe! U2 also one of my favs since the very beginning. I'm pretty much an oldie rock lover!

All time favourite band also Depeche Mode amongst plenty others.