Sign in to follow this  
cmk

When's the next meet?

Just checked with the building management, they switch off the aircon at 1pm on Sat dry.gif

Have to find an alternative site.

Ok I had this in the back of my head as an alternative site, just that if we could do with something cheaper, then we should go with that alternative.

Pls reply with a YES or NO, and let me know what you think of this option.

Place : Tanglin Club

Cost : $270 for a whole day, ie 9am to 5pm

Size : about the size of a conference room, can accomodate about 30

Dress code : smart casual, no slippers, no jeans with holes

Food : Wheelhouse has various local, western and even Indian cuisine cost similar to SPGG, but tastes better(IMHO)

There are about 3 or more power points which need to be shared.

Also there's the question of date and time.

Guys, don't be shy. Why no response?

If you don't want to change the place and stick with SPGG, that's fine. That'll mean that our retiring sgheadphoner cannot tui chu jiang hu. lol.gif

I think your suggestion is fine. Though someone might want to help check out the Singapore expo too...

wink.gif

Can't say yes nor no either for the Tangling Club but the photos look good. Pricey though depending on the actual turnout nos. As a guide, say $10/head should be the target like the previous meet. Meaning you may need alot of people (min. 20) attending unless the individuals are willing to pay more than previously which might be a tall order.

Edit:

From lekguan's link I found the booking inquiry page. What is the meet categorized as?

Edited by N@Z