tee

Tivoli

And i got myself a nice little pearl white PAL :

P    A    L - P o r t a b l e  A u d i o  L a b o r a t o r y

Bte, the shop is located at #02-33 at Adelphi.

Tel : 63380121

Try it ! wink.gif

I got myself a blacky black PAL. I scared the white one will become dirty easily.

Btw, how much you paid for your PAL?

PAL! Coolz! How much did you paid for it?

Hi Bobafett,

i think it was about $300. Was it the same for you ? It is in fact more expensive than the Model 1 (about $235). The reasons given by Unicorn were that it has the specially designed battery pack that has no memory weakness but with fast-recharging design, the nice rubberised (water-proof) material for the casing, and an expansive sound with full portability. wink.gif

Hi N@Z,

i do more day-dreams on her actually, and it seems more and more young girls in town are dressing after her style (or is it Christina A's ?), real low cut at the butt with good hairline visibility that causes forward upswing in tandem ? Do you experience the same over at your sites ? wink.gif

Never really noticed tee... (looks over shoulder!). Let's not discuss this on the Tivoli thread shall we!

Back to Tivoli's Henry Kloss Model One (I like owning classics). How does it sound (with sg radio stations and high rise flats). I ask because unlike the US and Europa, wehere not everyone lives in the city, we all do.