tee

Tivoli

http://www.tivoliaudio.com/pic.pl?i=pM1BLU...pg&b=pm1blu.htm

Is there any interesting experience by our fellow members on the Model 1 tuner ? wink.gif

user posted image

hope you can see the image of Model 1 here. It looks cute and nostalgic... wink.gif

hoops.....image is not coming up.......anyone can help ?? wink.gif

there you go...

tivoli.jpg

Would you believe that is it's appeal... trying to create that old world charm.

Yup, that's exactly the maker's intention. I guess one of the main reason why this is so ex is because of the tuning dial. It is built to be ultra-sensitive and thus you will be able to tune for the maximum strength for your fav station. They also come with optional speaker box to set it up as a stereo unit.

£Ô£è£á£î£ë£ó £Î£À£ú £æ£ï£ò £ù£ï£õ£ò £ç£ò£å£á£ô £è£å£ì£ð£®

some overseas reviews praised its offering of " richness, a warmth, a generosity of tone, and a clarity that

made for enjoyable listening". Not sure how it would sound from cans, hence waiting for feedback in this forum.

Now i am also tracking a Korsun headamp that looks very stylish and sound good, hearing from an old friend. Will gather more info. wink.gif

And of course thanks a lot for your help in bringing the pix in, N@Z wink.gif

Nooo... problem.

Based on your description, this might be a good set up for me in my office.

Yeap, i have been trying to locate the agent and heard that it would soon be available at Adelphi. I will inform everyone once i confirm its availability and price.

One attraction, according to its website, is the use of state-of-the-art, discrete-component FM tuner featuring GaAs MES-FET mixers. Originally developed for applications such as cell phones, this technology has never been applied to FM radios before but it is expected to achieve better reception.To take full advantage of the FM tuner's high sensitivity and selectivity, the Model One uses a precise analog tuning system for ease of fine-tuning. book.gif

However, the most important thing is its sonic quality, RF accuracy & stability and ambience "Live" feel. Hope any cans-man who has listened to it give us with an impression. wink.gif

So far the local agent's main office details are as follows :

Unicorn Electronics Pte Ltd

39, Jalan Pemimpin # 01-03 Tailee Industrial Building

577182 Singapore

Tel: +65 63-52-03-52

Fax:+65 63-52-42-22

Email :unilect@singnet.com.sg

Awaiting for their shop to open at Adelphi. Will keep everyone informed. wink.gif

Rameish,

I have just gone to Adephi yesterday but was unsuccessful to locate the showroom. Will lookout for Jamo too.

Guys, for those looking for used gears, there is a new shop at the basement. wink.gif

Ram,

great speakers.. jamo 8... there is a local seas ditributor but i cant afford to make a similae veresion tho