Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Auction Bid Ads in Classifieds Forum

Please revote & repost your comments here:

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=2365

I apologise for the inconvenience as something went wrong when I wanted to edit the poll.

Edited by N@Z

I think buyers and sellers should be free to negotiate prices through PMs, and the seller may choose eventually to sell to whoever he deems fit, be it based on past experience, highest offer, or personal acquaintance. Auction/bid style ads might fuel disagreements arising from bid wars, so I ain't for it, but with moderation, it might be worth a try for the few who see that the best way to buy/sell items is through bidding.

I personally don't like the bidding style to be incorporated in this forum wacko.gif

I like the bidding system. At least ppl can bid from low and will get a more reasonable price.

I am thinking of selling one of my PPA, starting price of $100 of course... cool.gif

No. I like the sellers to just list a price they're happy with so I can decide if its right for me right away. No time wasting games.

Edited by av98m

Well, here's another poll for yah. Since there is already a second Ad that surfaced in the Classifieds in a span of a few days.

Tell us what you think. Personally I don't agree it being in this forum as this forum isn't a revenue generator. It started as a group community helping people out. If people wanted to make money off their stuff then there's ebay, yahoo auctions & what not.

I accidently made a mistake while editing this thread. I will redo the poll, give me a few mins to sort it out.

think thats a spill over from Hardwarezone garage sales, in terms of style.

Please revote & repost your comments here:

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=2365

I apologise for the inconvenience as something went wrong when I wanted to edit the poll. This thread is closed.