Sign in to follow this  
papaya86

jade gift shop sells cheap portable cans

been to the one at shaw towers and got my px200 for 85 bucks, when i ask if i get another few sets for my frenz will it be cheaper, the uncle told mi if i can get 10 sets from him (sennheiser px200), he can charge around 75 to 80 per set, pretty damn cheap i tink. i also asked the price for mx500 and hd497

though he doesnt haf them in the shop, he can order from sennheiser, the prices as follow : mx500:30 hd497: 95, comparably cheaper than hung brothers i tink

the unce is reli frenly, i got a set that was abit faulty and when i went back, without askin anithing he exchanged a brand new one for mi and allowed mi to test before confirming dat set, real damn good after sales service

Edited by papaya86

U know what? I'm in my late 30s and Jade gift shop was my regular haunt for portable gears and digital diaries (predecessors of PDAs) during my teenage days! Why the dedication? Good service, facility to try and last but not least, cheaper prices.

And I thought I was long time customer. But honestly, I haven't been there in recent years. It's still at Beach Road there right?

I recently bought a PCDP and a laser pointer from them, at Beach Road.

I used to buy calculators there when I was a A-level student, about 20 years back. Never really catch up with them since then until recently.

I bought my PX200 from Hung, it's like $95 asking price man.. bargained down to $90. Did you get the $85 quote straight off? Or after haggling?