Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Problems accessing SGH?

Due to the minor problem experienced by members logging into SHG as mentioned in this thread. We'd like to investigate further what is causing this penomenon. Maybe it's something we can look into to resolve.

Further to that please post (once only please, other irrelevant posts will be deleted inorder to keep the thread clean & easy to refer to) details about your connection:

- type of line (internet account) used

- browser

- computer (configuration etc?)

- any other relevant information/remarks

Note:

If you think of anything else important after you have posted, please use the edit button to reedit/add in your previous post.

I am located in West Orange, NJ in the United States of America. I use Comcast High Speed Internet which is a 3MB/S coaxial cable line using DHCP. I use Mozilla FireFox 0.9RC1 and a Toshiba Satellite 1.5GHz Celeron with 256MB or RAM. I have had problems accessing Singapore Headphones all day yesterday as I was trying to post my most recent review online in the Home Equipment forum. I tried using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x and I had the same problems. I switched over to other computers and I still experienced problems trying to resolve the http://www.sgheadphones.com website. So, I went to a friend's home and my local public library and experienced the same problems. They were using IE 6.x and either a Comcast or dedicated T1 line. I also use KERIO Personal Firewall 4 and have a Linksys cable modem along with two Linksys routers (one of which is Wi-Fi) and I employ MAC Filtering. My problem seems resolved today but I changed nothing in terms of my own computer configuration.

I doubt it had anything to do with the computer systems. 0ost likely it was a host server issue.

Using a Mac running Mac OS-9.2 and OS 10, IE, Netscape and Opera. SCV cable modem connectiion.

So far so good. Give it at least a week.

Last few days I've been getting this on my screen when accessing SGH (See attached image below). Anyone else experince the same thing?

SGH_Error_Screen.jpg

me too. iam having the same problem. i have to try few time then only can acess SGH. it does not matter if i am using Opera or Firefox browsers.

I couldn't access SGH again until now because of the same problem. Is it just the 2 of us experiencing it?

Anybody in Singapore have the same problem, i.e difficult to access SGH. I am trying to figure out what is the source of the problem???? I am saying so becaus lately i am hving problem with my acess to the inetrnet. Setting prolem. Today seem fine. But still i have difficultyin accessing SGH.

Been checking in the SGH forum during morning, afternoon and now night with no problem here in SG.