Mackie

What's new, dudes?

whoa....... 2 cans at one go?

wink.gif

Err.. do new cds count as new 'toys' ? LOL lol.giftongue.gifblush.gif .................

My setup hasn't been through any changes since january I think. extremely contented with it biggrin.gif .. more music to come, definitely.. party.gif

hi Mackie,

Nice setup, curious to know what sort of mat u place on top of the player and the pyramid thing on the external power supply and what are their usage.

Thks.

The mat is an idea from my wifey. It's actually bamboo mat (for dissipation of heat as SA8260 can run fairly warm) from a Japanese dining set comprising of mats, chopstics and holders (Takashimaya or any departmental stores). Colour scheme seems to suit champagne gold.

The pyramid thingey is a particular wooden cone bought from Audio Industries, Aldelphi. A set of 3 costs $40 and I use them extensively on my headphone and speakers system. It can serve as isolators/couplers underneath your equipment or resonance control aka Shun Mook mpingo discs.

If U notice on page 1, my pair of DT990 is modded. I did a surgical cut of the acoustic cloth covering the drivers back which are now exposed to give a more open sound and thus, greater leakage.

Edited by Mackie

congrats mackie!

btw, what happened to the pioneer? tongue.gif