tropicalrips

Digital Camera

There you go it's now officially called The Fly Thingy! LOL

When you are metriculated date a zoology/botany/insectology major lah. We here are into pretty gals and headphones.

On the subject of pretty girls, those with dslrs with big honking zoom lenses you all know what to do right? No more ah beng/ah pek pics okay? whistling.giftongue.gif

...We here are into pretty gals and headphones.

party.gif somebody post some of those tongue.gif

breaking news tongue.gif last night's soccer results

user posted image

"big money...big money!!" tongue.gif

user posted image

anyone can guess that this was tongue.gif

user posted image user posted image

Edited by tropicalrips

av98m,

Sometimes you need to test the durability of the camera lens and sensor while it's still under warrenty.

Tropicalrips,

I'm just kidding ya.

Let's see around SLS you should be able to get good pictures of little india, flower sellers, fabric sellers etc - also try and see if you can go a series on the food court verndors setting up the stall. The hanging of roasted ducks. The making of a prata, etc

Edited by Rameish

U guys remember the photo of the 2 babes I posted a while back? Well... take a closer look in the background, does that look like Jenson Button to you? Apparently I read in today's local paper he was here on 'weather aclimatisation' before the Sepang Race. Alot of good that did him in today's race!

DSC_4937.jpg

When you are metriculated date a zoology/botany/insectology major lah. We here are into pretty gals and headphones.

LOL... If you don't hear from me anymore after I go in, you know what's happening, ay?

hehe...

tried this for fun tongue.gif

user posted image user posted image

the water does funny things to the camera's AF system, quite a few of the shots came out blury, i found it easier to shoot without looking into the viewfinder for this shot cause, u can't see when the droplet is rising out of the pool when using the viewfinder

user posted image

LOL... If you don't hear from me anymore after I go in, you know what's happening, ay?

hehe...

That you got conned into going for some overseas expedition by a hot babe and accidentally got eaten by a man eating plant when you moved a little too close?

Naz: Keep those babe shots coming. Maybe buy a bigger zoom lense. tongue.gif

Edited by av98m

rips, the first shot of the tap is nice, the 2nd one a bit too cluttered background. Try the ripple shot with a large blue basin, may have nicer background??

biggrin.gif Naz started taking babes pics party.gif

rips, the first shot of the tap is nice, the 2nd one a bit too cluttered background. Try the ripple shot with a large blue basin, may have nicer background??

I agree with Heady, focus on the water drop, frame it without any distracting background, try to use 2 different color of lamp on both side, without flash wink.gif

Yes interesting effect, how did you do it blues? Zoom in/out after opening the shutter?

No fireworks here. Even the lion dance is a little restricted. Coincidently I saw one when I was accompanying my colleague to the carwash earlier this morning. Sadly my camera was in my car.

user posted image

this is how it looks like inside the can tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Hmm... i feel refreshed just looking at the pics... really nice shade of blue.

Yeah, until you drink it!