tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Excellent shots Blues.

my contribution for today...not sure why i took this shot tongue.gif

user posted image

blues, i like the Clifford Pier shot very much thumbup1.gif i hav seen another version of the same shot by someone call "LemonLogix" she has very creative photos on Treklens

thx rips laugh.gif ... I will check out the guy's work later.. yes.gif

I like the contrast in this B&W shot ... but like u I don't know the story too tongue.gif

Edited by Blues

Perspective, long way back home from work/shopping.

raining on my offday hammer.gif cannot go out to take pictures...so i went round the house to look for shots tongue.gif

user posted image

one more guess shot for u guys tongue.gif anyone know what this is laugh.gif

user posted image

Incense?

Lemonlogix is also on the photographersg forums. very quiet forums there.

Contribution to start the week tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Go easy on the artistic approach - a little is nice, but just taking stuff in not normal angles requires the prhotgraphy to say more as well. Sorry.

thx for the comment yes.gif

maybe can point out exactly which pic doesn't work so I can work on it..

Well the Ist 2 are okay, 3rd Vertical - horizon-tal is just cliche. The trinity has no real meaning as to why it's the trinity. A part of a tree and part of 2 (or one) building. Donno what you are trying to say.

At first I thought you wanted to comment on the achitect's rather confused style - to potray the mayham in the architecture vesus the symmetry of the clouds. But the inclusion of a tree here and there and i thought hmmm couldnt be that.

So far the best picture of yours IMO is the cross with the UOB back building - apt for sg - where money is a religion. An artistic photo should allow the viewer to intrepreat the pic thr64gh his worl-view. IMO at least.

But then again maybe it just went over my head lol.

Edit: My typos are increasing with age.

Edited by Rameish

now that's what I need yes.gif .. thx again..

maybe I try to explain the vertical horizontal I was just trying to take the pattern of the two lines of building horizontal and the vertical strike of cloud in between but I guess the building can't be perfectly straight and thus maybe it makes a half past six kind of pic..

As for the trinity I admit that it has no real meaning. Again I just try to play with the pattern and I see that it makes a perfect triangle albeit it's a tree instead a building hrm.. hence the 'trinity' as in three of them not in other contexts unsure.gif

edit: btw for that cross with the building hee.. I thought I wanted to show 'death' to the building or whatsoever.. but I guess photography is up to the viewer's interpretation as well LOL .. now that u mention it.. I think it does make alot of sense too.. yes.gifparty.gif

how is this one: I took 2 that day but only posted one ..

user posted image

Edited by Blues

Haha, I like the "Death To Maybank" theme. tongue.gif I've had bad experiences with their credit card department and cancelled my card in disgust.