adhoc

The next Singapore headphone meet?

anyone have any idea when the next one will be?

if one is going to happen, my vote is for a weekend, and after those mini-'powerbuy' guys get their hd650s. happy.gif

Tried to organise one before, but then somehow the venue got diverted and was not followed up.

Interest waining? rolleyes.gif

I think there are a few very keen forumers who are interested in getting this rolling. Those who are should just organise their own mini meet and do it, rather than wait for something "official" cause its tough to get everyone to agree on something as simple as a venue. tongue.gif

There's always interest. Mini meets are fine but it doesn't compare with a proper meet. However bare in mind, It's not just the venue but the cost, people's time & effort involved. I mean, if it's that simple what's to stop people from having it at their own home?

Agreed, a lot of pre-planning has to be done beforehand. Its a great social event and a great way to have a look at sum of the best that our guys have to offer.

Im sure once everything is settled, planning will resume for a proper meet.

You wanna have it at my place? Sure... no problem! laugh.gif

But seriously though, this year it seems unlikely I will be making any trips to SG. Plus I have a hard time getting any sort of leave approved at my present post except for the end of this year/beginning of next year. However, since we have a new influx of members it might be a good time to hold another big meet. Plus there has been quite a few DIY projects that has been carried out by members. New gear. Not to mention, a proper SGH meet for the official launch of the SGH DIY amp by jasonhanjk & tropical rips. Now wouldn't that be cool!

As always, the limiting factor is the venue, cost & date. I don't mind helping with the arrangements but of course I'll need someone to assist me with doing the actual leg work in SG.

P.s. IIRC tortie on head-fi is really interested to join out SGH meet to. Another regional meet would be really cool.

Thanks Q00.

Ok then the best way to start is to get some sort of date when people want to have it. Again, I assume it will be around the weekend period. Adhoc, cmk? How about some proposed dates?