Sign in to follow this  
wil

Sony V6

Ok...i know its dumb to start a new thread just to ask where the Sony V6 retails in Singapore and for how much.....but i really want to know....lol , any idea ?

headphone.gif

( btw, i know the LSV company carries the 7506 but they are too expensive at 195 bucks...and i read that Mustapha carries the V6s, but the post was made a year back...any idea if they still have stock? )

Edited by wil

there is no place to my knowledge in sg that carries the v6.. u can only order them online. Im sure this was mentioned somewhere in the forum. Perhaps a search would have been more prudent?

i saw the V6 today in SLS Hung Bros, i remember its around $160, i think its new stock

ok...thx alot dude...

( apologies...i did a search and found some info , maybe this thread is not needed anymore... mods, feel free to close the thread if needed )

But to all interested, Tropicalrips saw the V6 at hung bros!

hehehe

gonna sell off my E2cs soon......lalallala

Chiong ah! Haha i'll either be getting these or the beyer dt231s from them smile.gif

Thanks tropicalrips!

heh maybe we can go haggle for discounts together lol

That's actually a good idea if you both go together to get a better deal. Do let us know what the prices are so we can update the List here.

But to all interested, Tropicalrips saw the V6 at hung bros!

Yes Hung Bros have V6 and 7506 too. The V6 are New Old Stock so limited number only. biggrin.gif

lol, what a oxymoron....hehe. Btw, the V6 is terminated with which connection type? ( what size ? )

Wil when are you going down? I'll only be free to go thursday earliest, so update me on stock status if you go earlier ya ? Thanks smile.gif