Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Gmail invite free giveway

You're very welcome.

Besides mmatrix & N3w_Typ3 who I'm still waiting for their email address, who wants my last invite? As long as you fullfill items 1-4 mentioned above it's yours! Get it soon so you can get the nick/ID your want.

Thanks N@Z for the invitation! laugh.gif

i want one g-mail account.. i wanna store songs in it so can share with frenz on the go, im a sgh member, i dun have any g-mail accounts, i want g-maillllllllllllllll

OK, since N_T already has an invite, I have allocated it for papaya86. PM me your email address (preferably pop3 type).

My invites given out so far: (Bold indicates activated accounts)

1. arj (13.09.2004 - PM)

2. Goondu (14.09.2004 - AM)

3. Maniac (14.09.2004 - PM)

4. mmatrix (14.09.2004 - PM)

5. papaya86 (14.09.2004 - PM)

6. cheziyi (17.09.2004 - noon)

Please check your email, if it's not in your inbox try the junk mail folder incase it get sent there by yahoo/Hotmail's spam filter. You have 3 weeks to register from the dates indicated by your SGH nick above after that the link becomes invalid. You have to register/activate it like normal web based email accounts. Enjoy your new account & don't forget to share the wealth here.

Edited by N@Z

Thanks Naz for the invitation. I have registered yesterday. I have to use firefox browser, Gmail cant support opera browser (what a sad thing to see). Need toloby gmail to support opera browser...........

i have all the criterias, and i want gmail because i wouldn't feel left out as most of my friends have gmail but no invites left for me. so if you can send me the invite, thanks!

I got 11 invites to give away so if anyone want one I can supply as well. Just PM me your email address

Remember I have also posted on head-fi forums. so some invites will be off to some head fiers

1. Fox (sent: 18/09/2004)

2. Friend(sent: 18/09/2004)

Edited by seiko_citizen

Wooo... we got QOO and Seiko Citizen here are also offering the gmail invitation i.e a total of 17 gmail account.Its a lot to share, perhaps QOO andSeiko Citizen can do update now on their invitation.

I have TWO GMail invitations to give away. Please send an e-mail message to Welly@Comcast.Net or WellyWu@GMail.Com. Just ask and you shall receive with no strings attached.

The networking has finally flooded itself... wink.gif

Gmail users unite! One neat extension for Firefox browser users is the below:Gmail notifier Sadly it only works for PC at the moment.

See image below. You'll have to restart the browser before the new extension works (so it's best to look through the list for any other latest extension you might find useful from the site before restarting). The red "M" icon at the bottom right hand corner is the Gmail notifier. Click on it to log into your account & it will stay logged in & notify you of incoming new mail. When you bring your cursor to the icon it will show the summarised current status of your inbox. Note to the far right of it is my audio controller (minimised at the moment).

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

The beauty of FireFox!

Anyone still have the invites?

I wan one also....

PLS PM ME!!!! tongue.gif