Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Canare L2T2S headphone extension cable

The first batch of Canare L2T2S extension cable is ready for collection. Give it some run in and I'd like to hear your feedback on its impact/sound. In the meantime, I will also be exploring its capability as interconnects and also the sonic benefits of a receipe conjured from some Tara Labs high end cables.

Edited by Mackie

There seems to be a veil on the HD650 with the extension cable, but I haven't really had the time to get down to listening these days. Anyway, does the cable need burn in?

ya i remember that mackie mentions that he did burn in the cables so i think you should try burning in the cable for a few hours to see the differences !! ENjoy headphone.gifheadphone.gif

Mackie

Do you have a spare 2m canare extension that I can buy from you?

I have an extra cable of 3m and if it suits, U can have it. Otherwise, I'll ask my pal to make a new cable to your required length. Let me know.

There seems to be a veil on the HD650 with the extension cable, but I haven't really had the time to get down to listening these days. Anyway, does the cable need burn in?

Of course, I burnt in my pair of HD650 + included 14">1/8" extension plug + Canare extension cable in tandem. Run in the Canare like your cans and as such, it takes much more than a few hours to reach optimal condition.

Edited by Mackie

Mackie

Do you have a spare 2m canare extension that I can buy from you?

I have an extra cable of 3m and if it suits, U can have it. Otherwise, I'll ask my pal to make a new cable to your required length. Let me know.

Thanks Mackie. Tried out the cable last nite, its good. Termination is professionally done.

Yo N.O! I don't mean negative answer lah............... Supply is abundant and anyone who wishes to attain this extension cable merely have to pm me. No worries.

Robert at LHS, SLT and an equivalent shop at SLS (some shop by the name of xxxxlink?) should be able to provide the parts and DIY for U.

The grado one IMO is transparent because its short and quality is good. Build quality very sturdy. Comes with the bag. It should be $16 at Music By Design.

Ok,went to Music by design, but got no more stock.Not sure when if any stock coming

Where is LHS?

Think maybe try order from the net again.

LHS is on the 2nd floor of Sim Lim Tower (SLT). SLS denotes Sim Lim Square. Just to clarify, do U actually need the short cable? U could buy a 1/8" to 1/4" stereo phono plug adapter at Homefix and equivalent DIY stores.

user posted image

Note: Picture shown above is monoaural. Stereo one have 2 black strips.

Edited by Mackie

LHS is on the 2nd floor of Sim Lim Tower (SLT). SLS denotes Sim Lim Square. Just to clarify, do U actually need the short cable? U could buy a 1/8" to 1/4" stereo phono plug adapter at Homefix and equivalent DIY stores.

user posted image

Note: Picture shown above is monoaural. Stereo one have 2 black strips.

Yes, I need the short cable as the plug shown in the picture I already have. I want it use with my super mono and I am unable to plug in the ac pwr plug and the mini converter plug at the same time as they are too close together. So I was hoping thar the grado type plug converter would be a smaller plug Thanks