lengcm

HD650 setup

actually the equinox was not that disfavorably reviewed. quite a few people like it. many have said in comparison to the mobius and silver dragon it is the most balanced cable. my decision was based on price and convenience in part - it was cheaper (and on sale to boot) and i bought it from the same place (toddthevinyljunkie) as the amp and headphones - and in part on the fact that it was well reviewed overall and many people found it to be the most balanced of all the cables.

From most reviews I have read, most favoured the Zu Mobius or the Silver Dragon, not to say that the Equinox was "disfavourably reviewed". Ultimately, to each his own, and enjoy the cable! Do share with us your impressions on the difference it makes to an already great can. wink.gif

actually the equinox was not that disfavorably reviewed.  quite a few people like it.  many have said in comparison to the mobius and silver dragon it is the most balanced cable.  my decision was based on price and convenience in part - it was cheaper (and on sale to boot) and i bought it from the same place (toddthevinyljunkie) as the amp and headphones - and in part on the fact that it was well reviewed overall and many people found it to be the most balanced of all the cables.

Hi niubi,

Are you in Singapore now? If so, maybe we could have a testing session on both zu mobius and equinox?

no, i am in the u.s.

Oh.... mellow.gif