N@Z

What do you do?

Audio,

That Gameboy cum in flight movies thingy on the back of each seat? Hung twice whilst I was using it! laugh.gif

Tee,

Hifi i can make myself. No worries laugh.gif It's other things about singapore than turn me off, but i cant comment any further.

No comments in the open, Mackie happy.gif

What's your line, Mackie ? wink.gif

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif .......I know how it is.........shhhhh.......... whistling.gifwink.gif

I've been in the B&F sector for 13 years now. Started off as a Private Banker and currently in research. Better this way as I'm way past the age of constant flying and trading. However, eyes still have to be on the tickers and constantly shouting "Show me the money"!! wallbash.gif

Am in QUT, brisbane pursuing a Bacher in IT. I got such a diploma so a degree was a natural extension. I learn alot studying overseas, and its not just in the classrooms... Graduating in late '04, supposedly the time when Singapore is starting to pick up BUT i dont wanna go back.

I understand your sentiments. This is also the reason why I keep my commitments low in S'pore as both my wife and I hope to resume our careers overseas.....her hometown to be exact.

Edited by Mackie

Mackie,

Tee is around about the impending armies of indian & chinese IT professionals thou... must diversify... branch out.. Hmmm Education can be quite like Investing eh!

Yes, Mackie, maybe we have bumped into each other if you were in ECM discussions with us lately. What is the chance of US economy drifting into deflationary valley, 1:4 or 1:7 by yr end ?

Btw, are you keen to do power buy for R10 (from HK?) since i haven't heard any news from ablaze ? rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Hi fishball, heard that e-learning is an undervalued sector that offers good growth potential......maybe you would like to start one with full training for audiophile-to-be ?

Perhaps you could use the text from "A Complete Guide to Hi-end Audio by Robert Harley" as recommeded by Mackie last wednesday. wink.gif

Yes, Mackie, maybe we have bumped into each other if you were in ECM discussions with us lately. What is the chance of US economy drifting into deflationary valley, 1:4 or 1:7 by yr end  ?

Btw, are you keen to do power buy for R10 (from HK?) since i haven't heard any news from ablaze ? rolleyes.gif  wink.gif

Quite unlikely I would say but our offices wouldn't be too far away from each other.....could have bumped into each other on the streets without knowing. kekeke

US economy is caught in an ebbing tide but we cannot disregard the fact of an unsuspected rebound as performed in the past. As it is, I bet on 1:7 between the two options...conservative I must.

Sorry, my contact does not stock a wide selection of cans as his involvement in them is solely to ride on a s-term wave. That's why he's caught with the extra stocks of 880s. Hence, I won't be able to help in the R10 power buy.

Edited by Mackie

Hi,

I work as a Civil engineer (civilian department) with the ministry of defence. What about yourself? Just feeling curious.

DSTA?

Just to clarify. I'm no where near Singapore. That's Ministry of Defence Brunei Darussalam. I'm a gate crasher here! Picking up vital strategic info on headphone warfare! naughty.gif Ve haf vays of making u talk!

Mackie,

Any predictions for aussie dollar? Its stable and rises slightly but with the aggravation of SARS in SE Asia it made the AU dollar rise very steadily and there aren't signs of it stopping!!!

*feels the heart pain everytime parents send slightly more n more money just to ensure he has the same amount every month*

Hi fishball,

You may want to put what you learn from Robert Kiyosaki into practice thru...MLM as first step into low cost business start-up.

Hi N@Z, are you a NOC operative happy.gif .....just like my friends who in the end have never gone ROD throughout their life. wink.gif

Mackie,

Any predictions for aussie dollar? Its stable and rises slightly but with the aggravation of SARS in SE Asia it made the AU dollar rise very steadily and there aren't signs of it stopping!!!

*feels the heart pain everytime parents send slightly more n more money just to ensure he has the same amount every month*

Hi Fishball,

AUD is on a rampage and soon, it could rise above the 1999 peak near .6745 so brace yourself for it. Any interim dips are unlikely to derail this uptrend unless the Aussie economy takes a turn for the worse. Once again, eyes would be on US if this happens.

Edited by Mackie

tee: You'll have to clarify NOC & ROD for me blush.gif