N@Z

What do you do?

Hi N@Z,

ROD is Run-Out Date meaning the date for a guy that has completed his Military obligations such as National Service or others....I think there could be a new term used by the current generation.....Firefox, do you know what it is called ?

NOC is Non-Official-Cover Operative, referring to guy serving military and intelligence services that have their identities concealed and without any protection or asylum from the embassies or foreign affairs ministry of his country. His operations are completely covert but he usually holds a daytime job as cover, such as a hi-fi dealer, research analyst, pre-owned car seller, investment consultant, civil engineer, hairdresser (remember "Crying Game"), etc. wink.gif

Thanks for the explaination. Since we don't have National service that explains why I didn't know that one. We have something slightly different to your NOC.

Maybe abalze you could consider starting a new thread on Economic Projections since there are quite a few queries on forex exposures, currency trends and movements, economic growth, etc. wink.gif

Hi Mackie, any prediction for the british pounds and the euros?

Lengcm, I've replied via pm. Hope it works out for U. happy.gif

Lengcm, I've replied via pm. Hope it works out for U

Hi Mackie got your PM, thanks man. Get you another pint when I get back.