Sign in to follow this  
fuwen

Corda Prehead Mk II SE

Just realised Jan Meier has launched his new product: Prehead Mk II and Mk II SE. The HA-2 and the Prehead are on sale. Maybe those interested can have a look. They accept paypal now but prefer non-credit card payment.

I think the spec of the new products are about the same as the prehead (13V/800mA) but with some additional adjustments for different frequency band, a low pass switch to cut of harsh highs for bad recordings. The SE special edition uses expensive components.

Meier-Audio

Click on Amplifiers. Ooo... tempting!

Don't 'firestone' me lah! laugh.gif I'd love to & I can but it's coming to that time of the year again so I better not. I promised myself no more new gear.

Hi! Leekb, welcome to sgheadphones forum! I am afraid u can only mail order Corda but Corda boss Jan Meier is fast and friendly should not be a problem dealing with him.

Hi N@Z, u need not have to keep your promise strickly, right? wink.gif

Lets think economics.............USD is entrenched in a major downtrend with USD/SGD currently around 1.65. Price reductions of older Corda models make it all the more appealing. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Corda Cross I albeit the possibility of a series "II". It works out to sub S$300. Hmmm......................itch, itch...............

Rameish, any input on this item?

hrmm i would like to listen to a prehead. i have heard very very very good things about jan's products. its just very price restrictive. im a diy'r and im building a dynahi for less then that !

next yr when im in town if anyone wants to have an amp get together ill see if i can bring my dynahi up. but for the moment ill be able to bring a ppa and pimeta up for comparison next trip smile.gif

Edited by skyskraper

Omg...yer working on a dynahi! Sorry for thread crapping. Yer the onli one here who is probably ever tried to work on it.