N@Z

KYLES!!!

SHOCK! HORROR!! DISASTER!!! (for me)

I'm the same age as her! How can she do this to me!!! Where can I put my 'water face' (air muka)?

Read here if you dare!

At least Micheal Hutchence was a rocker but a frenchy dude?! Suppozedly France's best kept secret. Oh, the inhumanity of it all.

awww..N@Z..biggrin.gif

look at it this way, you being married hasn't stopped you, so why should she being married stop you? wink.gif

And yet another infatuation ends in tragedy ... laugh.gif

If you want, I can pull this guy's fingernail out one by one for a special price: USD$50 for each finger, plus you pay the airfare and accommodation.

Even hitmen are hit by the hard times. cool.gif

muahahha!!! I don't see what's wrong with her being the same age as u though tongue.gif

so how naz? change idol ?

kekeke.. . now that u know it, .. party.gif

Ablaze: Funny guy! mellow.gif altough... you do have a good point there.

Scorchy: I'll have to sleep on your offer, seems a little steep for me. There's only one finger I'd like to break & it's not called a finger!

Young diapered whipper snapper @ Guy: Nothing wrong with her age, merely pointing out her 'ripe' age wub.gif We will soon see whether she loses it after marriage. Maybe she'll end up like JLo, divorced & still lookin' fine!

Wouldn't you know it, we're the same age too... wink.gif

"loses it"

ihihihih....(sheepish grin).. biggrin.gif

anyway N@z, do u like any local artistes?

wad abt siti nurhaliza?hehehe.. I think she isn't that bad tongue.gif

Scorchy: I'll have to sleep on your offer, seems a little steep for me. There's only one finger I'd like to break & it's not called a finger!

N@Z, I was wrong about you: you're more dangerous than I thought. biggrin.gif

Oh, and before I forget: stay away from my girl. I don't want to lose my 'finger.' yeah.gif

Guy: She's nice looking, a bit preppy though. Miss goody 2 shoes & all that. Plus as fabulous her voice is (exp the duet with Tan Sri S.M Salim) it sound older than she looks. Which puts me at unease.

Scorch: You... doidy raaat, you... killed my bruddah! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click, click... ...RATATATATATATATATATATATATATTATA!!!

Scorch: You... doidy raaat, you... killed my bruddah! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click, click... ...RATATATATATATATATATATATATATTATA!!!

Hey, what's the rumpus, uh? Is it a coincidence that I was born in the year of the Rat? Or did some yella-livered skunk spill his guts to yer? WHO???!!! w00t.gif

Didn't want to start another Kylie thread so...

Since I'm on a roll on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

Hehehe... nahh... save my money for a date with her!

hahahaha

I thought last time you wanted to use kylie as your avatar?

I actually prefer the old kylie to your hypnotise machine tongue.gif