dgps

Best Amp for AKG 501?

Evil, Pipee is the one who owns the Senn HD-600.

Pipee, if you like the Senn HD-600 (and don't like the Grados) try the Beyer DT-880 or even the 990. You'll be pleasently surprised.

RawHit is coming down this Sat eveningish you wanna join us - you drink coke and I drink whiskey LOL.

Almost afraid to try any headphones during the meet. Life was kinda sane when there wasn't any around.

As for the drinking session, we'll see how the meet goes. For all I know I "pengsan" once the meet ends.

Ahh... ignorance is bliss eh? Bliss for the wallet!

Ai Yah,

Wat is monay for? To spend and enjoy life. But keep the Senn HD-600. Just get some amplification for it. Or sell it. I can't undersatnd why you wish to keep it yet don't want to use it. Okay, I know you had a medical ear problem but you do listen to extreme loud volumes. So, get a can that gives more resolution or bass impact (withever is the one you're craving when you crank the vol). I suspected it was rez but then you kinda not like Grados. So it must be bass impact, so go for the Beyer 770.

The Senn acts as a reminder that my ears are too precious and more valuable than any headphones money can buy. Treasure it while you can.

Anyway my problem was not listening loud but for long periods of time. 8 hours at a stretch or more. That can do wonders to your ears.