Sign in to follow this  
hardy

Hung Brothers staff

Does anyone know who that tall moustached Chinese guy at Hung Bros is?

Da boss? Or just staff?

I'll tell why I'm asking this if anyone can enlighten me... blink.gif

Not too sure either.. but I know that he's got quite a 'reputation' amongst us here who've been to the shop. lol.gif

Edited by Blues

The young guy or the old man?

The young guy is Adam, one of the brothers. Very friendly.

OTOH, I'd never bother to deal with the old man. Then again, I know all 3 brothers by name so I don't deal with the kuching kuraks there.

the moustached guy is Richard, i think he's the uncle of the Hung bros

the Hung sisters also quite friendly naughty.gif just remember their father is the boss of the shop on the ground floor outside SLS, which also sells a lot of Koss headphones, which used to be beside Hung Bros...they are also relatives of my Boss tongue.gif very complex network in SLS lol.gif there's another Boss of a big shop in SLS who's a very close relative of my Boss, but i will not say who that is sleep.gif

as u can see, lots of relations here mellow.gif

Ah... so this old man is their uncle. No wonder so $#^@$ arrogant.

In that case all I can say is he pissed me off and I can't do much! mad.gif

The Hung sisters (1 or 2 of them?) are quite pretty and friendly. However, from my dealing with them technically seems not as good as the brothers leh. I have no problem with the uncle so far but nothing impressive also.

Yeah one of the sister quite pretty.. but seldom see her in shop this days..

Nah.. Don't feel that any of them are pretty. =P Same goes for the Kaichin daugther.. No idea why some people are so hung up over them..

hey pple,

I've dealt with Richard before and it was quite a pleasant experience. I purchased headphones and requested for a change 2 days later when i realised they were not in the best condition. He immediately changed it for me after i explained the situation. no long winded questions asked. he even gave me goodwill advice on product care. good service =)

I've never been to HUNG Bros before cos I started my audio quest outside singapore. Do they let you test try the cans or phones before buying?

Whenever I am free, I'll just go down to my fav audio shops and test and test and test till I cannot take it anymore. Even the boss comes up offering me chairs to sit and listen....Ahhh, I really love the service here. I cannot imagine how it's like in SLS. They look at face before entertaining you?

Tomorrow going down to ginza for qualia 010 testing with a friend... yes.gif