Sign in to follow this  
idkfa

(SOLD) New Etymotic ER-4s

FYI, this may be a better deal w/o shipping. However, the ER-4P/S are available locally at that price (S$460) and will come with local warranty. Perhaps you could try and help the guys here get obscure Sony headphones like the CD-3K's instead?

Edit: Correction on the cost of the ER-4P/ S locally. They're now S$460 at Hung Brothers.

Edited by Firefox

I read that the qualia comes in 3 fixed sizes and that you have to go down to the store to test which size fits you best and to find a proper fit. Quite odd that something that high end would be so troublesome.

i understand the truer sound of 4s, tongue.gif

coz i have a H340 too, what is the volume u choose? 30 or more?

now i am using an old HD495 on it (supposed to be only 32 ohm, hard as usual), but sound poor....so, i suppose if 4s will do the same thing coz i haven't try it on portable b4

thx biggrin.gif

Edited by gfgfmoses

I use it at around vol 30~34 which is very adequate for the ER4s. As for the senns, I am not sure but do you have a portable amp for it? For the etys, it definitely good sound. I like it over my shure E5s even.

no, i don't have an amp for HD495 with my H340, just directly connected. so i am just wondering if 4S will have the similar effect(and that will be upset). BTW do u feel the sound a little "cold" when using 4s with iriver ones?

anyway, 30~34 is a little bit too high in my mind.