ablaze

Postman came by today

I reckon Klotz is forward sounding but not bright. The "heavier bass" of Klotz is an aural perception as it does not go deep.....just a hump at the upper mid bass region.

oooh!! forward.. ok.. I don't know whether it's the can or what

coz when I was listening to teh dt770 pro. it's a bit harsh and fatiguing.. even at the first 5 minutes... sad2.gif simple unlistenable.

In that case, the Klotz isn't for U and it's better to choose a more laid back interconnect for your rig.

Btw Guy, I always wanted to remind U of this. The power plug of your cdp has a round sticker on it and it should face upwards when connecting it to the AC outlet. This is the correct polarity. The sound will be less focused if U'd inverted the power plug. Try switching the polarity and test whether U can detect the difference.

what do you mean by face upwards?

the sticker is on the plug.. but.. how am I supposed to do it?

with whichever ways, I thought it will always point upwards?

hm.. maybe I will take a pic and post shortly smile.gif

Face the AC outlet and insert the cdp's plug with the sticker facing U. If U were to flip the cdp's plug and connect to the AC outlet, the sticker will be on the underside. This is wrong. Got it?

here u go:

Pic 1 :

user posted image

Pic 2 :

user posted image

Bonus pic biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by N@Z

ok got it, wow!!! now much more focused..

btw listening to ur .. dunno what's the name (Can't reallyr ead chinese), the hong kong guy 24 bit !! nice nice!!!

anymore of ur cds up for grabs (hehhe tongue.gif)

strange.. I can access it laugh.gif

do you all enjoy the last pic?

cute hor? wub.gif

Guy, so all along your polarity was reversed? Correct polarity will give U precise imaging and overall sound is more focused and tight. Incorrect polarity will give U a "phasey" sound like listening to music in a cave. It might sound to U as better ambience initially but prolonged listening will highlight there's a problem with this sound. Concur?

Btw, your pompeii art is hilarious...just what I would expect from someone who is not legalized to touch alcohol! lol.gif

right mackie, right now listening to this cds. SOund much much nicer. So that means all these while I had been listening to an underperforming cd6000ose..

time for revenge!!! yeah!!!! mad.gif