Rameish

Beyerdynamic Headphones

I have on loan to me from the Singapore distributor the Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro, DT-150 Pro, DT-831 and DT-250 (250 ohm Version).

You can listen to them if you want - as usual it's by appointment. I don't have exact pricing as yet and I have yet to become an official dealer but you can give the above headphones a listen.

Email me at rameish@pacific.net.sg or call/SMS 97762087.

They will roughly be the same price as Meier Audio.

Unfortunately the DT-880 and DT-931 are out of stock at the moment. Also please note again I am not yet a Beyer dealer. But if you're going to buy Beyers sometime soon please support your local headphoe fanatic - me biggrin.gif

Edited by Rameish

eh..don't lidat lah. until you become an official sponsor .. could you post yer prices in the "for sale" forum Rameish? I'll move it in a while sleep.gif

oh, congrats on the new dealership holiday.gif

EDIT: so, guys, head on the the classifieds sections to see the nice prices Rameish has for us yes.gif

Ablaze, sorry. Forgot about the classifieds. Just didn't want to start a new thread each time something happens. Thanks for moving it.

Congrat's Rameish on the upcoming Beyer dealership.

I notice that the DT770 is not in your list do you already have it in your personal headphone stash?

Rameish, no prob. actually, I'm quite ok with it lah..its just, I'm trying to be fair and not have double-standards here, in case people start posting WTS ads in here too happy.gif

Update:

The DT-990 Pro, DT-150, DT-250 (250 ohm version), and DT-831 fully run it. Or they should be by 2:30 PM today. So you guys can now give them a listen.

Ablaze,

Yes we don't want people to be posting WTB/WTS here. Must be fair and in future I post prices in the Classifieds. smoke.gif

The DT-831 is my personal favourite amoung the Beyers. Had an old time hi-fi nut come by today (he's a tube guy) and he prefers the DT-250 (250 ohm). The other 2 headphones are thankfully somewhere in between these two:

DT-831 is the most detailed while DT-250 was the most mellow. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

How is DT150? I always keen to know as if my memory proves me correct, this is an evergreen model for studio users - its looks date back to the 70'. Question like...does it suit home use? how about modern music? does it sound flat? without the kicks? but of course, if a user is using DT150, he is unlikely to listen to house/techno???? party.gifparty.gif

Elmo,

More listening is required (that's why I understand if people lake a long time listening/auditioning) . I will give you this bit of info. it's very neutral somthing like the AKG 501 but with a bit more weight. They are closed cans though - very very ugly but built for heavy duty studio use. I am coming to the conclusion that Beyer actually has to studio lines - one for actual studio use like the DT-150 and on for marketing to consumers with the studio/professional tag (the DT-150 does not have Pro or anthing on it or on the box) :-)