idkfa

Sharp MD-33s & others Group buy

Calling Min Hwa direct would be easier and faster for you. i believe that he has the phone number on his website. I would usually call him after 10am.

Put me in the list!

Augustine

I think it does comes with a 4-3 pole convertor/extention. But i wondered it there will be a shorter or plug version, since i will using it with a remote. I do not wan to attempt the mod that is done in headfi where they short the pole to convert it to 3 pole. There a guy who botched the job and end up with a mono earphones

Edited by augustineRS

Put me in the list!

Augustine

I think it does comes with a 4-3 pole convertor/extention. But i wondered it there will be a shorter or plug version, since i will using it with a remote. I do not wan to attempt the mod that is done in headfi where they short the pole to convert it to 3 pole. There a guy who botched the job and end up with a mono earphones

You want in? happy.gif Or are you talking to augustine? rolleyes.gif

ermm....my name is augustine....

sorry for the misunderstanding. haha

Im IN!

Hahaha. Sorry I should really learn to read slower. LOL

Well, here the list again:

1. Iriz

2. Arcos

3. AugustineRS

Interestees, kindly reply after this post.

Best rgds,

Interestees update:

FongAlv: 1 set

Inc: 2 set

Edited by idkfa

Anymore interested in this group buy?

Else I will confirm only: Fongalv(1 set) & Inc(2 set).

Can Fongalv and Inc once again confirm your orders so I can get them quickly. Hope to do it by coming tuesday.

I have three methods of shipping:

a. Individually mailed using 3~4 day Express EMS shipping ard SGD$15.00.

b. Individually mailed with packaging stripped and mailed only with bare earphones using normal air mail. SGD$7~9 I think.

c. Shared EMS Express: SGD$15.00 divide by 3 units to be fair. Each abt SGD$5.00 (both parties to agree and one person act as middle person)

*kindly note that EMS is insured and trackable. (recommended and faster)

Once you guys decide on the shipping method, I'll let you know the total costs. Should be ard SGD$55 give take.

Best rgds,

Here we go again.

Back by popular demand and I'm taking new orders for the Sharp MD33s. Depending on the number of people buying, EMS shipping costs will vary, but total cost with headphones included will not be more than $60. I am looking at the region of SGD$55~

Payment by POSB transfer please. =]

Interestees, kindly reply.

Hi

I maybe interested. Is it possible to provide any personal short reviews or comparison since you'd bought one earlier? How is it compare the other in-ears like Sony EX71, etc? Thanks

Hi Zap, I wouldn't discuss about the earphone here cos this thread is gonna go several pages. There's a couple of threads by those who bought them from me and some on Head-Fi. Perhaps you would like to check there for a more scrutinising review? I think you can get more feedback and recommendations there. happy.gif If you want to get it, kindly let me know cos I think I want to settle this early so the others won't have to wait that long to get their toy.

Best rgds,

Hi idkfa,

I decided to order 3 sets. I opt for method A for shipping (Individually mailed using 3~4 day Express EMS shipping ard SGD$15.00) as my schedules is very tight. I hope fongalv don't mind. Thanks.

regards

Inc

Updated:

Inc: 3 sets using method A

Fongalv: 1 set

Zaragoza: 1 set

*Dear Fongalv & Zaragoza, could you kindly indicate your prefered method of delivery since Inc has decided to go with A.

If you guys wanna share, let me know who is the middleman.

*I will try to get the best possible solution for shipping at the cheapest costs to you guys. What I'll do now is I'll buy the earphones and then go down to the post office to ask for shipping rates.

*Lastly, please provide me your mailing addresses via PM.