idkfa

Sharp MD-33s & others Group buy

Hello guys,

I have shipped out the package early this morning and I expect Absolute0 to get it no later than this thursday.

Shipping costs has increased slightly and after dividing with 6 person, the difference is only a few cents, so I won't be refunding the difference as it's less than a dollar. Sorry about it and kindly understand.

Hope it all goes well and I hope you guys won't have any problems with the meetup/collection. PLEASE if possible, accomodate to the Absolute0's timing.

Finally do let me know via PM once you've gotten your items! =]

Best rgds,

martin

I'm fine with meeting Absolute0 at marsiling around 6-7. Just give me a conveniant time and I can come collect on any evening.

Wicked: Thursday evening at Marsling MRT; Sat afternoon at City Hall/Bugis MRT

Siriuz: No preference

Ny0ng1: Sat in town after 2pm

Deinel: Sun late morning/early noon at Marsling MRT

Kube: Marsling MRT 6-7pm any evening

Edited by Absolute0

Hi guys, your earphones have arrived. It seems that the majority prefers Marsling MRT, so I will meet you all there for collection.

Please meet me at Marsling MRT, in front of NTUC fairprice (near the ATM machines) at the following times:

1. Thursday, 6.30 - 7.00pm: siriuz, Kube (COLLECTED), wicked

2. Sunday, 12.30 - 1.00pm: Deinel, Ny0ng1(COLLECTED)

Please note that the next collection time after this Sunday is two weeks later, most likely on Sat/Sun at Marsling MRT. Sorry for any inconvenience.

PM me when you'd be coming together with your mobile number so that I can make arrangements. Please try to make it for either of the days and be punctual, unless you really have other important commitments.

Cya!

Edited by Absolute0

Absolute0, did you receive my PM? havent got any reply yet.

im coming down tomorrow afternoon but i dont have your contact no.

Yes, I've got your PM. Sorry for the delay. Please proceed with the meetup as planned.

This is to conclude the transaction for this group buy for the sharp earphones.

Thanks to all who responded and got the phones from me.

Big appreciations to Absolute0 for helping out!

Until the next group buy then! biggrin.gif

I might be free in the later part of October and am willing to help out those interested in japanese make ear/headphones. Meanwhile also will consider doing another group buy for the Sharp MD-33s. Those interested just reply or drop me a PM.

Best rgds from godzilla land, happy.gif

humm...Victor DX1000? Sony Qualia? Ath-L3000? Sony SA5000? happy.gif I am not sure about how much other phones retail in singapore but those who are interested to go for the difference in cost, do find out, let me know and then I find out how much cheaper they are here. Alternatively you can ask me to buy hentai comics. Super LOL.