idkfa

Sharp MD-33s & others Group buy

it may b too late but im interested as well. is the price including BOX or without? sms me 98550660 if its not too late.

Eric

Hi to the all,

Those who recently are intersted in buying the sharps, do remember that I am shipping them from Japan, so I can't possible SMS you. If it's okay with Absolute0, i can squeeze them all in one packaged box THAT IS, if you those newly interested can reply me with confirmation by thursday 7th July night. Also, I'll need you guys to transfer via POSB. Kindly read the threads before this for information.

After thursday, it's another wait till I can get time for another group buy.

Rgds,

Wow seems like I will have many people to meet when the cans arrive. I'm fine, but I think I will arrange a convenient time (one of the weekends) to meet all of you in town. Thereafter those who haven't collected their cans will have to meet me at Marsling MRT. Will update this thread when they arrive, so please check back as I don't think I can SMS all of you one by one.

As for shipping, martin, can you please update us on the new shipping cost with more people involved in the group buy? I don't mind an extension of the group buy deadline to save you some trouble actually, so no hurry. And if you need someone to coordinate the group buy locally, I can help, just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Hi Absoute0,

Thanks so much for volunteering to be the middleperson for this groupbuy . It's most gracious of you.

I have given a dateline of tomorrow night (7th Jul) for this current group buy, and that if someone were to join in, shipping costs will be slightly less. I'll transfer the difference back to your accounts if it's more than a dollar.

If not, shipping will be done on saturday morning and will reach you guys on coming wednesday or earlier. (EMS 3 working day courier)

I again, wanna thank absolute0 for taking the initiative to become the middleperson, and also to ask of those who are in this group buy to not take Absolute0 for granted and please be on time for the meetup/collection. Timings and venue will be decided accordingly to Absolute0's conveniences.

Best rgds,

idkfa

P.S.

Those who are still thinking or undecided about the group buy, I'll do another one probably during the later month of July or Aug. No need to rush for this weeks. =] These buds are sure getting popular. LOL.

Hello again, as of now, the interester group stands at:

Kube ( 1 set)

Ny0ng1 (1 set)

Deinel (1 set)

Sirius ( 2 sets)

Wicked (1 set)

Adsolute0 (1 sony item)

This is yet my biggest ever done for a group buy. Sure there's not gonna be a party after the meeting up and collection? LOL. Tomorror's the day. I'll pick them up right after I am done with the last lesson of the semester. Afterwhich, I'll pack them nice and ship them out early morning on saturday.

Will reach you guys anytime from coming wednesdays or earlier.

So I made myself pretty clear now? I'll be sending those who PMed me a reply regarding my Acc No.

P.S. Absolute0, will you give me your address for shipping in a PM?

Best rgds,

martin

Thanks a lot Martin! PM sent.

For those involved in the group buy, I will most probably arrange to meet you guys next Saturday at City Hall/Orchard MRT, or some other MRT station in the west if that's more convenient for most of you. Let me know your preferred time and venue and I will fix it according to the majority's schedule. Before and after then, you can meet me at Marsling MRT for collection, any day, in the evening.

***Update

I have bought all 6 Sharp MD33s for those mentioned above. All packed and ready to ship this morning but when I went to the post, it was closed. Duh. I didn't know they rest on weekends. Anyway, I'll send it out on monday morning earliest and Absolute0 will get them on thursday. It'll be good for the saturday that you guys are meeting up for collection.

For those who have not made payment, kindly do so. Ny0ng1 & Deinel, I'll reply you guys in a separate PM.

Best rgds,

martin

Thanks for the update, Martin.

So far only Wicked has PMed me his preferred time and venue for collection - Sat afternoon at City Hall/Bugis MRT. Let me know if you have something else in mind so that I can accommodate the majority and not have to meet you guys at Marsling MRT individually.

EDIT: Will update here so as not to flood this thread.

Wicked: Thursday evening at Marsling MRT (subject to arrival time of items);

Sat afternoon at City Hall/Bugis MRT

Siriuz: No preference

Edited by Absolute0

Guest RuMmYtUb

Hi idkfa, will there be another mass order for this pair of earphones? I'm interested in getting a pair though..

Btw this earphones are Y-corded rite?

Edited by RuMmYtUb

Martin: I haven't received any PM from you for the payment unsure.gif

Absolute0: may i know where do you work and what time you're going back to marsiling from your workplace. For me im travelling between Hougang/Loyang to Lakeside, everyday around 6-7pm happy.gif

I'm not working... still a student. happy.gif

6-7pm at Marsling MRT should be fine on most days. So you'd prefer that rather than next Saturday in town?

ahhh ok paiseh ohmy.gif hehe

actually i prefer saturday in town if its 2pm or later. marsiling will be a roundtrip for me.

Hey Absolute0...i still cant confirm the time and date yet...idkfa still hasnt msg me about the payment....sorry yah...will gotta wait for him first...