Sign in to follow this  
Yon

The one stop headphone shop in Singapore?

Where in Singapore can you see the largest range of headphones and earphones all at one go?

Stereo at Causeway point. Stocklist of Sony,Audio-Technica,Grado,Technics,Sennheiser,Philips headphones...... With any luck they say, Shure and AKG will be in within the year. The only problem is they dun't offer demonstrations.... hammer.gif but the last time i went over, they set up a Grado SR-60 on demonstration......hope there will be more headphones to be on demo. headphone.gif

Variety is one thing but being able to audition is another and in my opinion, a significant factor to a consumer. Hence I can't help but recommend Anything Audio on the 4th floor of Parklane shopping center. Your can find all Beyer models hooked up to a pro headphone amplifier for auditioning to your heart's content. Have fun. This shop also carries certain AKG models eg. K501. Have fun.

Hung Bros for the one stop shop? I think they will try to stop you even before you ask something. To me, Hung Bros is as good as viewing a printed catelogue.

I second Makie's statement on auditioning before buying. It's ultimately crucial. Glad to know that there is such a shop at Parklane. Will defintely visit there when I am back in singapore. happy.gif

Thanx for the info manz, the parklane one does sound more interesting, myabe i'll drop by next week. But in regards to hung brothers, i think i would rather go stereo, much friendly people there, still i'll usually still drop by hung brothers everytime i'm at SLS.

Hung Bros for the one stop shop? I think they will try to stop you even before you ask something. To me, Hung Bros is as good as viewing a printed catelogue.

I don't think they are that atrocious? You just have to avoid a certain guy (just do a search), and auditions are allowed AFAIK. Besides they carry the largest range of headphones, at least certain brands like Koss that are not easily available elsewhere locally.

Anyone of you know where to get Sony MDR-7506? Visited "Stereo" at Causeway Point yesterday, but they did not have it. Is this model still available?

You can try Mustafa and Hung Brothers.