Sign in to follow this  
calvinwwh

Scary story about Sennheiser

China people have a general problem with integrity, and will not hesitate to take advantage or cheat you if it were possible.

Did anyone see the TV report about the scams from China? They will lie to you smoothly straight in the face, and guarantee you with their 'integrity', and that 'china people are good people with conscious'. When exposed, they will still talke back loudly and rudely, as if it is our fault.

Even the rich chinese families, whose kids are sent overseas to japan for studies (personal experience). They have no respect for others property. When it's raining, they will just take other peoples umbrellas, and even steal bicycles to use once and just discard after use. Obnoxious.

Sorry about the rant, of course not all China people are like this, but I am convinced a worry percentage of their population are so. I'm still pissed I was brought up to say '我是中国人‘. What a derogatory term.

Eric,

While I'm sure several people may agree with your remarks etc it's still racist/nationalistic. Please refrain from making such remarks in future.

Thanks

China people have a general problem with integrity, and will not hesitate to take advantage or cheat you if it were possible.

Did anyone see the TV report about the scams from China? They will lie to you smoothly straight in the face, and guarantee you with their 'integrity', and that 'china people are good people with conscious'. When exposed, they will still talke back loudly and rudely, as if it is our fault.

Even the rich chinese families, whose kids are sent overseas to japan for studies (personal experience). They have no respect for others property. When it's raining, they will just take other peoples umbrellas, and even steal bicycles to use once and just discard after use. Obnoxious.

Sorry about the rant, of course not all China people are like this, but I am convinced a worry percentage of their population are so. I'm still pissed I was brought up to say '我是中国人‘. What a derogatory term.

don't think u r mature enough to understand what u r talking about....

so, have u seen TV report about several singaporean teenagers tortured a girl for 17 days? one of them is only 11 years old. can u say all singaporean teenagers are abnormal? next time u give out a defination pls provide some data...eg u have asked 100 chinese and 80 lie to u, then that is a worry percentage.

this situation in China is getting better day by day, just patiently giving them some time.

Chill everyone.

I am sure such things are everywhere in this world. Not just to a specific race or place. Scams/piracy are just natural reactions to sales and competitions. Even in japan where the people religiously pride their nation's "made in japan"'s produce, succumb to pirated goods occasionally.

Let's just say we keep on our toes and look out for such "goods"!

gfgfmoses,

I was stating my opinion. I did not give a definition, nor can there be evidence or hard statistics that measure the integrity of a nation.

This will be my last post in this forum, until gfgfmoses apologises for calling me immature

gfgfmoses,

I was stating my opinion. I did not give a definition, nor can there be evidence or hard statistics that measure the integrity of a nation.

This will be my last post in this forum, until gfgfmoses apologises for calling me immature

Eric, I'm sure that's not what he meant. Such silly things/words come out only too easily in a heated argument.

Remember, this is a fourm about our love for headphones and music. Let's not let this kinda small thing stop us from enjoying what we love best.

And if I ever sounded a little "harsh" in any other way, kindly accept my apologies eric. All friends?biggrin.gif

May peace be with this forum.

Eric, I apologize if I have done anything offend you. But I will not apologize for my disagreement of your statement. Besides, you started it.

Let’s back to cans.

In forums, pls do remember “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.â€

Let's just say we all agree to disagree. There's no need to get all worked up, guys.

IMHO it's better to steer clear of generalisations and potentially provocative remarks, even if that's what we believe in strongly. It doesn't serve any purpose at the end of the day. We all need to learn to be more tactful and sensitive when we approach such issues.

Let's get back on track and leave all the previous 'baggage' behind. Any more unrelated comments hereon will be deleted. Let's maintain our tradition here and stay in harmony guys, chill. beer.gif