N@Z

Announcement!

Ladies and gentlemen. If you haven't noticed yet one of our members have joined the moderating team. Let's have a little fun & try to spot who it is shall we?

Let me be the first to congratulate 'him'.

Please sumbit your 'ang pows' accordingly to avoid future procecution! hammer.gif

mackie..

I got it right

what's the prize? tongue.gif

Did I say there was a prize Frodo?

Since you go it so quick (these youngsters have got too much adrenalin or what?) you can have the pleasure of being the first to submit the 'ang pow'! yeah.gif

ahh...U just rescued yourself from the impending spanking I'd mentioned last night! naughty.gif

Thanks Naz. Your guidance and suggestion on the "ang pow" bit is deeply appreciated. wink.gif

What can I say? Birds of a feather... cool.gif

heh heh heh.. yes.. mackie I have prepared an angpow for u

big big one... the A4 size ang pow ..

with a $0.1 coin inside

so they say, the amount is not important. What is most important is the thought and sincerety

lol.giflol.gif !!!

Guy, I prefer 1-cent than 10-cent coin. The former is useful for tweaking U know and getting rarer these days.

blink.gif u love 1 c coins? WOAH!!

My friend has a sack of em!!!!

He is always very evil.. whenever he bought something from he he would pay off the remainder using all 1c coints.. sleep.gif

I got some! What do I do with them! You should change your custom title to "Tweak Master"!

Guy, try putting the speakers on the middle shelf & slightly away from the corner as the former will improve imaging & the latter reduce the boomy 'coloration'. Theoretically the tweeters should be about the same level as your ears & the speakers min. 1.5m apart.

P.s.

Sorry I edited your post so your link is clickable.

P.s.s.

Ahh.. like the new avatar.

hm.. I am afraid I can't make the speaker level naz.. coz the 1st rack is occupied by my cds sad2.gif

so it's like much higher than normal level.. sounds awkward though.. but since I am only listening to radio, it's not a problem wink.gif

Anyway thanks !! hehhe... I spend at least 30 mins choosing a new avatar and making several new others as well

Glad that u like it. When r u gonna change ur kylie?tongue.gif

Others ? what do you think of my new avatar?