matbon0013

Ety's 4S Has Landed

congrats for etys! they are my fav phones so far. just need sometime to get used to.

no worries! my etys will be in the meet!

finally we can have 2 people who will be bringing the etys!! great!!

but I think we will need dettol or something tongue.gif

just give them 50 hrs like that will do already lah..

I don't think etys need so much burn in also.

Just plug them to your ipod and run them continously for 50 hrs .. all sort of music is preferred to further break them better wink.gif

yeah.. I used to play all trance music through them

hehehheee....

and the next day all classical (bach, pachelbel, and some others heehehe)

then next day pop+rock+alternative

sure confirm break in already! hahaha.. any other genres that I missed lol.giflol.gif

Mat, Looky Here. Guy's suggestion of using Trance (more appropriately, bass heavy music) is good for loosening up the drivers if you find the bass weak, but follow the insturctions as detailed by Rameish in his thread.

48 hours burning in report-

Music overall beginning to open up more and more, volume levels has stablised a bit where usual 9 o'clock setting is now more listenable but for it to really sing 10-11 o'clock is true. Pluging it raw to the iPod doesn't do it justice it needs an amp to make these baby perform.

No issue with usage either I'm getting the hang of shoving it in my ear now, maybe my ear wax help in this department yucky.gif . KIDDING!

The presentation is something I fell in love with the 4S, so much detail in all types of music. Also not to difficult to orientate the bass positions in a recording. Very true sounding IMO! Some might not like the forward nature. Vocals are like in yer face man..... no kidding!

I'll report again after 72 hrs and hopefully there more improvments........

Imagine if you ran it using your Naim CD-1! Play some female vocals & Oooooohhhhhh!

72hrs Report -

My my my my my! Details details details, music music mucic, vocals vocals vocals. Very incisive, revealling and all the goodies. Nuff said! yeah.gif

Edited by matbon0013

hehehe glad you like em.

the ety did have its 'wow' factor when I first got them too happy.gif