matbon0013

Ety's 4S Has Landed

Still wow's me even now. Much more than dare I say it, the HD600s!

hahaha... agree with you there N@z.. the hd600 didn't really have much wow factor to me also. I think rs-1 has it for me man!!!

uuuoooohhhh!!! tongue.gif

What the HD600 lacks in wow factor it has good staying power. Meaning I can listen to it for hours compared with the RS-1.

huh? nandeska?

how long can you listen to it? what's your gripe? is it the comfort? I find they sound fantastic.. but I don't know because I only wore them for like.. 5 minutes? tongue.gif

out of which amp do they sound best? is it your meta42

Not comfort, since I use the siren yellow pad mods! It's the forward nature that causes fatigue over a few hours. If you listen to it on a brief audition you won't notice it.

The HD600's forte is the relaxing nature when rock or more uptempo music is not on the play list. Oddly, I like listening to Pink Floyd on them. The RS-1 more acoustic based rock. Etys ANYTHING!

The most wow.. hehe... HP-1. Not that I can get a seller who'd part with them now anyway. But hey! Their the next best thing to my HD570's for now. wink.gif

I used to own HD580s and compared it against 600s, i thought they were great phones. But recently, after owning the Grados, as coloured as they may be, I find myself bopping head and thoroughly enjoying most genres better. I'll have to A/B grados and Sennheisers again to confirm but i really think the grados are definitely more exciting.

Since im more of a rock person, the grados suit me better.

I'm a little bit of everything man hence I need many many kinds of headphones. yeah.gif

fishball do you find your 225 fatiguing?

of all the grados the only one I heard most unfatiguing is probably the sr-225... so I want to know how it is laugh.gif

Only fatigue it gives me so far is the pain in the outermost tips of my ears from the padding... Longest time i had the cans on were 4 hrs

Have you swapped the earpads with the senn pads?

No I was referring to your Grados you can swap the stock earpads with the replacement pads with the HD414.