matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

hi stan!!long time no see leh!!very interest wit this album,jus now i go search for (Geinoh Yamashirogumi 芸能山城組 Ecophony Rinne (輪廻交響曲),but roxy house got nobody inside,need ya help!!haha...one of ya fren goin to japan rite?can ask him to get this album(K2 version)for me not?ha!!i can hand down the payment 1st

roxy dont have any Geinoh Yamashirogumi CD leh. i asked before. no one i know is going to Japan at the moment. seems like got to wait for a while or try getting from HMV Japan online. i saw normal Geinoh Yamashirogumi CDs there but not the K2 version. where did u see this K2 version??

you interested on 夜阑人静?? haha i don't know if is still available.

Guest jacj6049

oh!!actually is my teacher ask me to find,if for me,nomal will be ok,so i think i will get tat nomal 1for myself 1st,so roxy got stock not?if not,how abt yours?how abt sell it to me :drool: ?haha

Dead Can Dance - Spiritchaser

Final album by Dead Can Dance

extract fm Amazon -

Listening to Dead Can Dance is a transcendental experience. Enriched with dedications to the living Gaia, their creations subsist in natural and other worldly realms. Initially crafting songs which augmented their Australian roots with Gothic and Renaissance traditions, the group have since grown to encompass a hybrid of global sounds. On Spiritchaser the enchanted souls of founding members Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard shine in this, their most ethereal LP to date. Whereas earlier endeavors succumbed to genres grounded in eras of the past and non-Western present, it's immediately apparent that this album has loftier aspirations. Hypnotically threaded with traditional and electronic instruments, the exorcism of each song touches upon the universal essence beyond. While Gerrard's heavenly vocals are used primarily for instrumental effect, Perry's fertile lyricism both compliments her efforts and expresses the spiritual associations related to the album's title and meaning. Intrinsically delivered with shamanistic connectivity, the sensations ritualize the modern mortal. --Lucas Hilbert

IPB Image

Nina Simone - Gold

a real musical genius. Legendary woman.

Marvellous and beautiful collection of jazz, soul, folk, gospel, blues & pop...

IPB Image