matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

my cdp seems to be in a good mood today and will play my second cd for the night.

IPB Image

if mary j blige is queen of R&B, then Jennifer Hudson is the new princess.

$13.95 from HMV. Worth every single penny!

IPB Image

Ha...I have this one too...but my favourite is still his first album.

Now listening to...

IPB Image

A bit ex...but worth every cent... :thumbup:

Edited by Kachui

Nirvana -Unplugged in New York :party:

IPB Image

A bow for the Late Great Kurt Cobain! :yes:

This (argueably) is the best Nirvana has produced in their short career. Cobain got all the limelight but the other band members deserve some of it too :)

Both are great discs!

I know. I've already reserved the Whitesnake Starkers in Tokyo album. :P The Rodrigo Y Gabriela one cost a bomb though, since it's Jap pressed. Can't WAIT to listen to all my new CDs once I get my rig set up.

for recording, i prefer The Rodrigo Y Gabriela studio CD than Live in Japan CD.

for enjoyment of course is always Live CD :thumbup:

I just love Live music so much :lust::lust:

This (argueably) is the best Nirvana has produced in their short career. Cobain got all the limelight but the other band members deserve some of it too :)

I second that the band should also get the credit I really like the group ins their last 3 years. My only gripe is that band had alot of change to its members during that short span. But for some reason, Nirvana always gets to ramp up a better album with every change in membership.

Anyway, this is one of my all time favorites among the bunch. But I really love their albums. I still remember having a Walkman loaded with a cassete of Nevermind during last year in HS along with some cassetes of Blind Melons, Skidrow and GnR. =)

This is what I'm listening to now.

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I

IPB Image

Edited by jojo_b2

Blind melon was another great band but their career was even shorter! i loved nico although i think thats not considered one of their best. the cover of pusher was quite good. did you get a chance to hear the latest by GnR?