matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

JS - 此生最美的风景

IPB Image

YOU HAVE THIS ALBUM? :shocking:

quite a secret JS fan myself, but i dun have any of their albums yet.

This album is one of those which you must listen from track 1 to last track. The storyline is very very nice.

YOU HAVE THIS ALBUM? :shocking:

quite a secret JS fan myself, but i dun have any of their albums yet.

This album is one of those which you must listen from track 1 to last track. The storyline is very very nice.

Heh. Quite a JS fan myself... I agree, this is one album I always listen from front til end. Like Calvin once mentioned: "Don't buy CDs just because of their good recording, buy CDs that you like." Of course, it doesn't hurt to have both requirements met. :P

You still remember what I've said. That's scary. :grin: Recording from Japanese artists are usually quite good. Of course those Japan pressed will be even better.

Never buy just for the recording. I used to buy lot of those audiophile vocal cd when I first started hifi. After some time, I realized that I listen to sound than music. Now I buy those that I like in better pressed like from US, Japan and Germany to make sure the recording is decent enough. I've bad experience with lousy local pressed that sound really horrible. And invest in tweak like Acoustic Revive RD-3 and SFC SK-EX to treat it to the max, making it sound analog and 3D like LP.

Edited by ical

You still remember what I've said. That's scary. :grin: Recording from Japanese artists are usually quite good. Of course those Japan pressed will be even better.

Never buy just for the recording. I used to buy lot of those audiophile vocal cd when I first started hifi. After some time, I realized that I listen to sound than music. Now I buy those that I like in better pressed like from US, Japan and Germany to make sure the recording is decent enough. I've bad experience with lousy local pressed that sound really horrible. And invest in tweak like Acoustic Revive RD-3 and SFC SK-EX to treat it to the max, making it sound analog and 3D like LP.

I tend to remember things that people say that are particularly impressionable. And I'll pretend I didn't see the last line for now. :whistle:

ZA ONDEKOZA - Kyoten Dochi (Heaven Roars & Earth Moves)

鬼太鼓座 - 響天動地

IPB Image

2Pac - How Do You Want It

IPB Image

Haha! Now you know Why I personally like it. :whistle:

Joking aside. Those two are one of my favorite R&B Duos.

I'm trying to get their album with the single, "All My Life". It's one of those songs you feel good after. More true if you have a special someone. :wub:

Edited by jojo_b2

Shoooooooo... :bash:

:b2t

IPB Image

Hmmm...I have that JS album and this one as well...

Now I know we have similar taste...though for the album above, still prefer the real Abba...

Hmmm...I have that JS album and this one as well...

Now I know we have similar taste...though for the album above, still prefer the real Abba...

x2 on both counts. :) I'm definitely going to get the ABBA Gold CD... Soon. 3 for $50 at That CD Shop!

Now listening to a CD I picked up recently at Cash Converters.

IPB Image

I have a soft spot for sappy Chinese love songs. :blush: