Sign in to follow this  
Fizban

Ultimate Ears-10

Get yer answers from headfi. I beleive that the number of UE owners are a ton more than those here in SGheadphones...Btw, from what i've read, they are a good pair of IEMs with a good overall performance. I've not tried it personally so i can't commnet.

Anyone heard the Ultimate Ears-10?

Idkfa?

Are they really super duper good?

Worth the cashy?

Unfortunately I have never heard them. I don't think I ever will chance upon this little one. Worth the $1K? I think it's madness. I rather spend them on a full sized can. If you are toying with the idea of a canalphone, get the E5 or the ER-4s. Can't be any wronger than those highly rated phones. Etymotics are good for the money. If you are vent on getting UEs, get the newer and more affordable super-fi 5 pro. happy.gif

It's nearer to SG$2K IIRC. I personally would never spend so much on any headphones. You generally get great reviews on Head-fi (as is natural with people trying to justify such an extravagant purchase), and I don't think it can sound bad at that price point. Some seem to have a problem with fit however. Also note that they have no resale value as they are custom fit so even if you don't like them, you will be stuck with them.

Edited by Absolute0

Are they really super duper good?

Worth the cashy?

If you got the cash and want something better or best than go for it. w00t.gif

As for the Shure E5 or the UE super-fi 5 pro is like Grado SR325i and the MS2i.

Shure E5 emphasis the bass and the UE super-fi 5 pro is more balance from the bass to the treble.