N@Z

What is your avatar?

I made mine myself!! laugh.giflaugh.gif *is proud* I made it for the band website but I thought it looked cool on here..

I might change it though, I have had it for ages.. I will keep an eye open for a new one!

I will also add a nice quote to my signature... I wonder will anyone recognise it? wink.gif

Wow, I didn't know Cooler was Freiza's older bro! I have only seen him in movie 6. That movie seemed a bit silly to me rolleyes.gif

You know I seem to have bad luck with losing my anime! That reminded me I lent 3 Cd's full of about 150eps from DBZ to a friend at school ages ago and have never seen them since! I need to make more backups.... And the worst part is I never got to see the end of the tournament with Trunks fighting Mr.Saten! Or see if Gohan married Videl! (or did Goten win? I don't remember)

EDIT: Damn, this should have really been in the anime thread sorry!

Edited by Tenson

@Tension: I know the sentence pretty well smile.gif Here's another one I like:

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Btw: I have no avatar tongue.gif

heehe ... update my avater wahahah .... it looks better now SD gundam seed Princess lacus Clyne ... man it so cute !!! happy.giflaugh.gif

none for now...The system is an idiot and when I upload a new one, cooler always shows up, only at a different size!!

you if there a problem just delete it then you up load agian!

laugh.gif

mines from ff7. it's cid sittin' on his small plane after it crashed into the sea and looking at his rocket. as for that guy in my sig? i have no idea... what does the writing on his chest say?

<------- my favourate camera and photography work horse Rolleiflex SL2000F. Not the best I have but is sentimental as has gone through a lot with me ......

Mine is from Gunslinger Girls, an anime. Mackie, I always thought your avatar was Faye Wong???

Edited by red_ryder

change my avvy to vagrant story.. the music and look of that game.. they are very very very nice IMO.