Sign in to follow this  
headphone2004

Ipod Nano

If this ipod's nano implies nanotechnology, which i think not. Or if it anyway suggests the size, darn, I don't want it in my body! lol.

I agree that it's slim and perhaps cool to some, but there is something odd looking about this player doen't it?

I am not an ipod hater but i sure prefer the mini. And the issues of the "nano" copyright...well, looks like there will be endless stuffs from microsoft and creative for some time! biggrin.gif

post-8-1126191191.jpg

Edited by idkfa

Wonder what it will sound like? i think the best sounding of the ipod line imho, is the shuffle.

This is what Ipod Shuffle should have been the first time round. Very nice.

$348 for the 2gig and $438 for the 4gig.

Edited by evil-zen

Ahh, seems quite cool.

but at 348 for the 2gig model??!

Nah, i'd rather forgo the colour screen and go for a zen micro. Then again, this player looks rather sleek as well.

So what do u guys think?? Creative has came up the Zen Microphoto with 262-colour OLED screen with 8gig of storage space priced at $468. Much more value-for-money than the 4gig iPod Nano. Hmmm, i wonder if Creative will win this time round... rolleyes.gif

Stick a handphone & a megapixel digicam capability in it & I'll buy it!

Ahh, seems quite cool.

Nah, i'd rather forgo the colour screen and go for a zen micro. Then again, this player looks rather sleek as well.

So what do u guys think?? Creative has came up the Zen Microphoto with 262-colour OLED screen with 8gig of storage space priced at $468. Much more value-for-money than the 4gig iPod Nano. Hmmm, i wonder if Creative will win this time round... rolleyes.gif

I bet you're from the creative mkting dept, and you registered this account just to post this.

that's sad...

why don't you tell creative to fix the zen micro battery problems before trying to sell an 8gig one.

btw, I would buy the zen micro 8gb, then rip out the CF card and throw the rest of the crap away.

Save your money, buy an iriver h10.

Edited by yongchris

I also hope that I can buy when it launch but money not easy to earn lah no.gif Is it launch yet in Singapore???

tuesday official launch.

I'll be there laugh.gif

What battery problems? Ive not been keeping uptodate with whats been goin on in the mp3player world... blush.gif

Ahh, seems quite cool.

i took a look at the zen microphoto yesterday. the screen is very bad. it looks very pixelated and dim. it is basically a micro that can display photos on its poor screen. no usb-to-go, which makes it useless as a storage for cameras.

i'm not a fan of the nano as well. too small capacity for me. just bought a samsung 30gb and it makes full use of its color screen. video, photos and spectrum analyser! laugh.gif

I take back my words about the "nano" earlier. I had one go at it this afternoon and boy was I darn amazed. Totally different experience seeing the pictures and holding one. It's truly "impossibly small" and freaking sleek~ wink.gif